Ranking
Hehehe...
Originally Posted by MahaTmA View Post
You went about this very childisly in lashing out at those who didn't understand your question by talking down to them.

I think the majority of users here know what the difference between a cpu and gpu is.

As for your question, I have a Q6600 at 3.0 gHz and it runs toribash smooth as butter.

I think he understood the question completely. Besides i saw the error of my ways and gave an apology. Obviously he is not part of the majority that undestands the difference. So... Define Smooth as butter for me.
For me, Taek is about landing yourself in a mess then seeing if you have the skills to get yourself out.
I've got the Q6600, at 2.4ghz per core, toribash runs flawlessly. As for shaders, that depends on your graphics card.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
I need to get my hands on that processor. You lucky bastards!*sobs**sniff, sniff*. It's not fair!!!

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
... graphics card makes more of the difference in fps, processors help, but u get the idea...

Actually it depends on the game. But generally they do.

(Learn to use edit button please -Ishi)
Last edited by ishi; Dec 3, 2007 at 10:15 PM.
For me, Taek is about landing yourself in a mess then seeing if you have the skills to get yourself out.