Ranking
I'm pretty sure this is only for ORMO members, after examinating the thread name a few seconds.
oh yeah
Here is a quick replay I made

Uh enjoy
Attached Files
Breaking Point.rpl (302.5 KB, 37 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Here is a quick replay I made

Uh enjoy

It'd be nice if you'd comment the replay above you.

I was waiting for someone to comment it for more than a month now lol.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Oh sorry I'll get right to it then :P

the opener looked a bit awkward because your knee what to the side and flailing a bit, the jump was pretty good, but I don't like how you fully contracted your wrists.

That transition to decap was really good, sexy even but it would be amazing if you made that a boom. But allow some follow through instead you pulled back as fast as possible. it's like the difference between a tap, and a falcon pawwnch.

The pose was strange didn't like it.

Okay overall but really good if it only took 8 minutes xD

But yeah 7.4/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Breaking point: cool looking, got two real nice booms there. that spin had a lot of style. all up I'd give it 8.5/10
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well crazy shit has been happening in my life soo I haven't played in ages. this is my first replay in about 7 months
Attached Files
http://made4you.on.toribash.com

:D click it and make me happy :D
I liked the knee dm, the kick had lots of extend, and I love extend.
The back kick was very nice, if only you had hit a sweeter spot...
The final kick was weak, I even said "what?" to myself when I saw how many dms it caused, but somehow you made it look very good.
The transition to the pose looks good, just a bit silly when you extend your elbow to use it as a support.
The pose itself is decent, I don't like much when people support themselves with two arms.

For the first replay in 7 months, very nice job.
Attached Files
pusga - Old But Gold.rpl (245.7 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by pusga; Apr 3, 2012 at 10:45 PM.
oh yeah
7/10 The dm's are good but you are to stiff and grabby and nothing special with the skeets. Work on that style.
(grabs are not bad as long as they are short and/or stylish)
Attached Files
largekilla - Voodoo Child.rpl (222.5 KB, 34 views)
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Oohh.. version without skeet isn't that good like i saw in your replay thread ^^ however i love this opener. awesome speed and spinny. boom in uke "balls" MUST HURTS xd . after this, that decap + boom looks amazing. ima too lanzy for commenting more. u caan see rest of my comment in largekilla replay thread balh balh.
also here is new shit what i do >.>
Attached Files
#aadame - class M oxygen.rpl (336.9 KB, 26 views)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
The opener went a bit slow, but it flowed nicely. Both of those booms was nice and smooth. You didn't add much style to them though. I liked how nasty that 5 dm boom was.(I can never do one u_u) That last kick looked a bit stiff in the legs. You were a little stiff in partial moments of the replay, but those aren't really noticeable. I liked the way you flowed through each hit. The downside is that you grabbed each hit, but that added more force to the destruction. Really nice replay. It's a lot better than what I can do.

I wasn't feeling very replay-makey in this replay, but I'll post it anyway. Hope you like it.

Edit - Made the last hit a boom.
Attached Files
D3 - Release of Rage.rpl (242.6 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Kiza; Apr 10, 2012 at 04:43 AM.
hm... very nice replay d3m0nz, is nice, but.. idk, the style is awesome, the dm's too, but only 1 b00m D:, hehe, anyway 9/10. very nice replay... now to my replay, is nice, but idk what you think guys.
Attached Files
!Bio - R - Fuck Logic.rpl (238.1 KB, 14 views)
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"