Toribash
From what iv'e seen on facebook most people just want to watch it and like it because of Bryan Cranston you know "breaking bad", seems pretty sad right? like may as well start watching Malcolm in the middle again..

But than again i wouldn't expect less of this society lol. but the movie i did not like it. Not compared to any of the originals. I'm putting gozilla vs mothra n everything in that statement also, all those "corny" black n white films still beat this new movie. Graphics aren't all, 3D is overrated.

Also T0ri, Reimagining, Not original.

Remakes stick to the original story. with a few twitches (most anyway)
i saw the movie 2 weeks ago in cinema in 3D, and i can say it is FUCKING AWESOME!!! The sound make me to have a shit, and all the movie is good. And i love the final.

SPOILER ALERT!

SPOILER

EJM Moderated Message:
FUCKING SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by EJM; May 27, 2014 at 10:02 PM.
Really loved the new godzilla. Mr. White, Kickass, Ras al ghul, that hot wife of kickass, halo jump.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I was right then King Kong was more of a remake this new Godzilla is reimaging to save America from that film.

HA, awesome I can see why you really like that movie its an ensemble cast for you.

Love the men in monster suits that was cool acting, Alien had a few hiccups playin an alien our size, but old Godzilla was awesome also check out Godzilla 2000not black and white and also has Godzilla protection Tokyo from absolute destruction from Boss man
Orga.