ES Recruitment Drive
So sorry I didn't post here before my inactivity. Been busy with school and shit. I'm telling you guys now that I'll be inactive still for another week because of midterm exams. Gotta study the shit out of them.

Good luck with getting better, Creati0n. Be strong and all that awesome stuff.

Yeah.

Stay happy, guys.

Peace or whatever.
Last edited by Bulletron; Aug 8, 2015 at 04:21 PM.
a spoon.
Looks like i forgot to make a post a few days ago about this, but my pc is currently broken so i,ll still be slighlty inactive for a bit,i might be able to go ingame from time to time using my parent's laptop. (~._.)~
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Gun be in America for a couple weeks. Won't always be able to get free internet.
Good morning sweet princess
Starbucks is your friend.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Starbucks is your friend.

And McDonald's.
We want to give him free wifi, not make him fat. Unless you're part of that radical sect of the "Americanizing the World" organization.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
and rip again. going to the beach and then some other place. I'll try to post a bit and stuff cause ill have my phone.
Going away for a week tomorrow. I'll be back soon
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
A bunch of general life issues have been restricting my playtime. So, I'll try to be active on IRC when possible. otherwise I might not be in-game besides finding a window of time to host here and there.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands