Ranking
Put me up as a last resort if you really need to. Probably a bad idea but WHATEVER.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
This kind of died. Updates?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Things are going on behind the scenes. This thread has just been left open here for the moment in case anyone else decides they want to put themself forward for being a recruiter.
OKAY, last post four weeks ago. Guys, we need to do something here. I propose we make a cycling list with the current recruiter applicants. Y/N? We can add people to the list as they apply for recruiterness.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
alright then, every friday, the recruiter of the week will switch from now on. Here's the list in order.

1. Kevin
2. Larfen
3. Erth
4. chaossook
5. Hacks
6. Juhizz
7. Festus
8. Shook

There you go, Kevin shall begin the rotation, and I will take over next week, and so on.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
It is FRIDAY and time for recruiter switching. Hope yer up for it, Larfenbrocannon. :U
Also, i shall make a sticky thread with that list and the active recruiter shortly, for viewing pleasure.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
This doesn't work as good as I expected. There are still pending applications and even shook had to plop in and consider them when it wasn't his turn. I suggest we make some sort of activity check or there shouldn't be any set time periods for the recruiters.

That means that every recruiter can consider an application when he feels like.
I'm very and way active, maybe you should put me in.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|