Toribash
the first shrek was gross
i thought rango was ok but every other movie nominated by the academy for best animated feature at the time was better than it
those really edgy blair witch project ish backyard films
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
the first shrek was gross
i thought rango was ok but every other movie nominated by the academy for best animated feature at the time was better than it
those really edgy blair witch project ish backyard films

I remember not liking the first Shrek as well. The other ones were pretty fun though.

Agreed on the Blair Witch rip-offs. They need to understand that a thing/technique/gimmick like Blair Witch Project used only works one time.
Looking at you, V/H/S.
frozen
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
the whole twilight saga - Ruined vampires for life Simple.

The avengers - What even? where's black panther? wasp? gah they fucked it up.

Avatar - Boring and stupid didn't like it

Every Fast And Furious after the first one and adding onto it that new NFS movie - I always pictured the first fast and furious as the Need For Speed movie... but nah was mistaken obviously, cars get boring anyway, but the first is the best that dodge <3

And finally. Lord Of The Rings - Bunch of hobbits and elves and shit running around looking for a volcano? Seems a little faggot to me.
Go rewatch Interview with The Vampire to cleanse your soul from that disease.

Black Panther and Wasp are C list Heroes, if anything Where's Spider-Man, he can lift several tons and swing around really fast, he's also not stupid like Wasp and pointless.

Ha, he has a proble with LOTR, but Not Harry Potter where you watch a bunch of twinks and little girls wave their wands, seems kind of perverse to me.
Last edited by T0ribush; May 27, 2014 at 08:07 PM.
Im not watching anything to do with any twlight start tyvm.

Spiderman was an original avenger but he kind of stepped out into his own with this amazing spiderman stuff, he was also apart of the Fantastic four after human torch died, was he in Fantastic four? no please i know my comics, they should always follow the comics Don't be silly now.

And i have never watched harry potter. Not a fan of wizards sorry.
Spider Man has been with and teamed up with a lot of people over the years like Deadpool, and Wolverine. He's probably met the most super heroes, he can make a cameo anywhere almost the only reason why he wasn't an Avenger in the movie was because Sony still owns the rights to Spider Man and had since Toby Maguire before Hero movies were the it thing.

Probably gunna a lot o flack for this but The Godfather II an III
James Bond Skyfall is to overrated. The graphics are good, but the story line/plot are absolutely horrendous.
Another overrated film is Inception. The idea was decent and the movie did nothing for me. I didn't feel connected, nor did I sit at the edge of my seat in anticipation. Mediocre movie that could have been made a lot better.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Go rewatch Interview with The Vampire to cleanse your soul from that disease.

Black Panther and Wasp are C list Heroes, if anything Where's Spider-Man, he can lift several tons and swing around really fast, he's also not stupid like Wasp and pointless.

Ha, he has a proble with LOTR, but Not Harry Potter where you watch a bunch of twinks and little girls wave their wands, seems kind of perverse to me.

Go read a marvel comic mate, Spiderman wasnt part of the original avengers, you cant just put random mutants in a group, Also when the Avengers movie came out, it was related to the canon, and the 1st issue of the Avengers, where Iron Man, Hulk and Thor fought Loki. Also, I dont know if you got your information from Disney XD Ultimate Spider man, but please.. Read a comic book. And not because he met alot superheroes doesnt mean that hes fit to join the Avengers, he's still immature and basically in his 20s.
Last edited by Vishnu; May 28, 2014 at 03:08 AM.
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
Go read a marvel comic mate, Spiderman wasnt part of the original avengers, you cant just put random mutants in a group, Also when the Avengers movie came out, it was related to the canon, and the 1st issue of the Avengers, where Iron Man, Hulk and Thor fought Loki. Also, I dont know if you got your information from Disney XD Ultimate Spider man, but please.. Read a comic book. And not because he met alot superheroes doesnt mean that hes fit to join the Avengers, he's still immature and basically in his 20s.

Hercules was an Original avenger, i always lol at that :P But i really think they should have done something with Black panther and QS in the first