Ranking
Hello, my name is Lredguard, (shaun) however I will be name changing very soon, made this account a while back

ABOUT ME
I am 23 years old from the United Kingdom, finishing my final year at university studying sports science. (I did my thesis on "How joints whether relaxed or contracted form an overall shape is it defensive or offensive"

I split my time between Runescape and Toribash, soon to be PUBG when i get home and Gears of war.

TORIBASH LIFE
You can see when I started by my join date, however I am only 3rd Dan. I didn't play it as much as I would have liked, taking brief breaks and being very on and off with this game. I have a few accounts that are black belts and what not with other join dates. I was a member of (Omega) back in the day and me and "Torani" from USSR nearly finalized an USSR EU clan deal due to my skills in the Judo room, One day the whole of USSR came in like 5 of their beasts and started trying to give me hassle, I stood my ground and they respected it, it was a long time ago.

I main Judo nothing else, and will defeat anybody in a first to 3/5/7/10.

WHY ACE
1. There the best, I want to be with the best because I believe I am the best.
2. However I believe there is always room for improvement and I am here to also learn from the "Best"
3. I have a very friendly socio-positive attitude to my peers and always engage in meaningful conversation.
4. Really like to think of my self as a mature adult.
5. Hate negativity.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Would love to be apart of the clan, Look forward to the decision.

#Omega2179
Last edited by BURGERKING; Apr 12, 2018 at 06:02 PM.
[SIGPIC]http://www.franchisezing.com/franchise/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/BurgerKing-Banner.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Ace app
Name:Banned1231
Timezone:UTC-05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada
Applying for: Ace

Hello Sora and all Ace Members, this is my application for Ace.

I'm just gonna start off by introducing myself, my name is Roshan Cadore and I'm currently 16 years old in highschool. lets get into some real big boi stuff shall we:

Why do I want to join Ace?:

- I've always enjoyed being able to play with Very good players and help myself improve from my mistakes therefore I believe this is the right clan for me.

- I have talked to some Members like wu22 and hildetorr about ace and if ace if a good clan and I like what I hear (I see them typed)

What skills and experiences do I have that are essential to this Clan?:

- I possess skills such as Mushu and Aikido (Decent)

- I have a general understanding of how the game works on forums and in game and I know my way pretty well around the forums.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, I believe I would be a great asset to the Ace and I'm willing to do and learn anything to get started in Clan wars.

I would like to thank you all for reading my application and I hope I am considered!

Discord:Banned1231#5989
Gmail:[email protected]
@burgerking your app has been denied. For reasons on why, pm a leader or council.

@banned1231 your app has been posted for discussion, goodluck.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
hiya, guys, this is my app for Ace

about me
I'm a 15 year old from Ireland, I like attempting to make music, doing tkd, and making excuses for not doing homework.

why tf would i pick Ace
any of the members that I've met have seem really welcoming, chill etc. being in this clan would really make me ambitious to improve my warring ability. I'm already really active but being in this clan could make me even more active than I already am, I'm down to help with anything that needs help with. Also, cat4hbk and I are lovers

"toribash life"
back in like 2014, I was browsing free games on steam and came across this game, I made an account and called it bob1227 shiver I only got to orange belt before getting sick of trying to learn to play properly. now in 2017, I came across the game again in my library, thought I'd give it another try, forgot the details to my old acc, so I made a new one, edgykiwi shiver x2 ever since then I've been quite active ig and continuously trying to improve my abilities. I mained boxshu for the majority of my life but in the last month or so I've been practicing abd and getting better in any way I can.

Ace seems chill and overall a good experience for me, I feel like I have things to offer the clan. thanks for reading my app, I hope y'all get back to me soon <3
Last edited by Dizzee; Apr 14, 2018 at 01:36 PM. Reason: im an idiot

hello, edgykiwi your app has been posted for discussion but, it may take some time to get back to due to an app already being in discussion!
Last edited by Karen; Apr 14, 2018 at 01:43 PM.
@edgykiwi, you've been accepted in to ace, congrats! We hope you enjoy your time here.

@banned1231 pls be clanless when attempting to join a clan, denied. You can try again in a week.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Hi, I’m Shinigami and this will be my application for Ace ( since Hikou asked me to do it ).

I currently live in America ( sadly ), the state I’m in is Pennsylvania. I lived in California a couple months ago but due to family circumstances we moved and now occupy four different locations within the state, my family owns 4 houses in this state so we move between them. ( Don’t ask me why, we just do )
My main reason for joining is mostly just to join back because the clan I made. . . .well if you check on the clan forum it’s inactive as hell and no one wants to join, now that’s not saying no one wants to join it’s that I just don’t care enough to recruit members.

Introduction:
Once Upon a Time, there was a 17 year old boy who was named Kyle. This Boy spent most of his time playing games and watching anime to make up for his boredom, and this boredom came from the fact he had nothing else to do all day. Now, this didn’t mean he did nothing all day, he helped around the house like cleaning the Kitchen, the Laundry, and the other household chores. Sometimes, when he really wanted to he would cook for everyone.

Want to know more? Private message me and Ask, either Discord ( Shinigami#7779 ) or on the forums.

Toribash Info:
So when I first found out about this game, it was from my Brother he got it from his recommendations on Steam ( because he likes physics games ) and after a while of seeing him play I was like “Oh, I’m going to play this game as well”. And well he stopped playing and I continued. I’ve been in soooo many clans since I joined it’s hard to memorize them all. I’m constantly thinking up ideas for 3D object to make, and they sometimes get made but sometimes they just sit there on my desktop as a sketch, same as texturing it’s the same case. I’ve recently achieved “10th Dan” after 4 years of playing, and I’ve only recently been Forum active. But I’ve been on Discord since they released it.

Need further info? Message me.

Why This Clan:
No reason in particular, just that I want to get back into the clan I was in previously. And if there had to be any *other* reason it would have to be because I was told I had to be a member to be an admin in the Discord.

Bans/Infractions:
I was infracted on my alt “Ka1ru” for shitposting on an old thread that hadn’t been bumped in years. Of course, this clan already has the God of Shit Posting and that’s Hikou, The Leader Himself.

My Alt is in the Laughing Coffin Clan only because I don’t want the name and time I spent into making it go down the drain, and Hikou/Cat said it was fine.

I read the Op

Reminder - No I didn't steal this format from anyone, I used it from my own clans forum. And I got permission from Soda to use it henceforth.