Ranking
Original Post
Load and save sets
Imagine you have a decent amount of textured sets, instead of uploading the textures 1 by 1, allow some sort of mechanism so you can save your sets and change them with a simple click
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I reckon he's talking about saving set, like have different sets and switch between them with a simple click
I'm pretty sure there's a script for it and I'd really like it to be official!
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Get several full sets, upload to them and then switch to whichever set you prefer.
I really like this idea it would save all the hassle of uploading them individually one at a time. That takes ages and no one likes that.
True that, the multiple texture upload section doesnt work for me and I have to change over 30 textures when I want a new look.

I'm gonna try to explain it better,

Add something where you can combine different images for each texture, save it.
After saving it you could have like an "item" which you'd basically click to upload all of the images to the specific textures.

Uploading them 1 by 1 kills so many time.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Hey I like this idea.

It could be easier when you got a set texture to sell or something.
have any of you read sirs replies?
just click here.
Upload your textures and just swap between whichever set you prefer
Fan Club <3
(Tron)~(Ab)~k3vs~ShelliuX
[sigpic]Click for Reta[/sigpic]
<(Tron)KASAi> wow youre rude
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
There is also the possibility to create a more smart interface to upload sets and be able to have kind of a preview of how the texture looks like side of each others without having to pop in and out the game and /dl and /lp every time.
I made this in 5 minutes just to kinda give an idea of the concept:

Horrible presentation for a concept but it should give an idea of what I am talking about

Last edited by Chikin; Mar 21, 2018 at 01:20 PM.