Toribash
We're all active here.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I just happened to be spending another week in Prague. Beautiful stripclubs they have over there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Jak, you're wasting your life!
I've spent the whole day playing Cardhunter.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Don't worry, I spent the last 5 days in my bed watching sitcoms on my laptop.

Slightly related to this thread:

I just found out this board existed. It's been around for pretty long haha.

http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=550

Should we make a thread there?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Why would we want NEW people? I don't know them >:C
jk I don' give a fuck. Do it if you feel like it! ^^
I vote no. The [o]'s magic is that we're only borderline active. That's the whole thing. I wouldn't want to return here after months of inactivity and see that things have CHANGED. No. After four months, I came back to see and there were 3 threads marked red.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
I vote no. The [o]'s magic is that we're only borderline active. That's the whole thing. I wouldn't want to return here after months of inactivity and see that things have CHANGED. No. After four months, I came back to see and there were 3 threads marked red.

And you LIKED it that way, dammit.
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
And you LIKED it that way, dammit.

Goddamn right.
f=m*a syens