Ranking
Ingame Name-Leak14
Belt-Yellow
How long you have been playing-about 4&1/2 weeks online:about 13 months 1 player
Your Age-13( almost 14 ) cool..I've never done THAT before.
Timezone and country-Eastern
Your Best mode-if you mean mod, I'd have to go with... samuri1:if your talking about something like, the dojo match, then, well... dojo match(size=1300)
Received any infractions/suspensions on the forum-Nope:-)
Previous clans -....none....
Do you have a sense of humor? If so what kind- i can usually take a joke, but, some days, I'm just generally pissed at the world......
personality-I see myself as info-sponge, Don't EVEN say the word nerd.... I get it enough at school, I mean, seriously, is a 3.9 GPA something to be ashamed of?
Like/Dislike furries -Furries?
Pie or cake?-I usually stack it up in this order: cake, ice cream, PIE!!!!!!
But, you do it any way you choose.
Why you want to join -I've wanted to be in a clan for SO LONG, but my internet was down, so here I am, applying one clan at a time, hoping for the chance to become at least a highly regarded, Toribash warrior, and I think you guys can help me with that.

PS-Would it be OK if I lead a clan that, like, branches out, kind of like a strike team or something? Just asking.
Last edited by Leak14; Sep 23, 2008 at 12:33 AM.
Turrets!....*** ******!!.....oh ****, i did it again..........................:-X *trigger happy* ;-D
Originally Posted by Leak14 View Post
Ingame Name-Leak14
Belt-Yellow
How long you have been playing-about 4&1/2 weeks online:about 13 months 1 player
Your Age-13( almost 14 ) cool..I've never done THAT before.
Timezone and country-Eastern
Your Best mode-if you mean mod, I'd have to go with... samuri1:if your talking about something like, the dojo match, then, well... dojo match(size=1300)
Received any infractions/suspensions on the forum-Nope:-)
Previous clans -....none....
Do you have a sense of humor? If so what kind- i can usually take a joke, but, some days, I'm just generally pissed at the world......
personality-I see myself as info-sponge, Don't EVEN say the word nerd.... I get it enough at school, I mean, seriously, is a 3.9 GPA something to be ashamed of?
Like/Dislike furries -Furries?
Pie or cake?-I usually stack it up in this order: cake, ice cream, PIE!!!!!!
But, you do it any way you choose.
Why you want to join -I've wanted to be in a clan for SO LONG, but my internet was down, so here I am, applying one clan at a time, hoping for the chance to become at least a highly regarded, Toribash warrior, and I think you guys can help me with that.

PS-Would it be OK if I lead a clan that, like, branches out, kind of like a strike team or something? Just asking.

Thanks for filling out the form.
Keep a look out for us online, we usually host a server. Play with us, and if we get to know you, you could expect to have an invite to join. =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
kool
did u see my changes?

oh and by the way, my routers gone screwy, so I may be awhile....

PS- what is a furry?

hi mehi

disregard this, porcupinejim
Last edited by MysticMog; Sep 23, 2008 at 01:39 AM. Reason: opo
Turrets!....*** ******!!.....oh ****, i did it again..........................:-X *trigger happy* ;-D
oh and by the way, my routers gone screwy, so I may be awhile....

PS- what is a furry?

Okay, and a furry is: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/furry/faq/section-3.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
woops! I just reallized I left out the country!!!!!!!!!! !-)

I play Rachet and Clank

I LOVE FUURIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with guns, swords, or any sort of WOMD

And for those of you who are 'slow' (mentally impared) WOMD's are Weapons Of Mass Destruction
Last edited by MysticMog; Sep 23, 2008 at 01:39 AM. Reason: \aj
leak14, u are pissing the crap out of me with your mega 4-tuple posts

there is an edit button god damnit
[TPA]

I am the property of PorcupineJim

[TTF] - The Council Leader
Originally Posted by viscolex View Post
leak14, u are pissing the crap out of me with your mega 4-tuple posts

there is an edit button god damnit

Merged them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
i know that, adn by the way, i somehow get the feeling that you have a problem with me
i know that, adn by the way, i somehow get the feeling that you have a problem with me

He's just annoyed because of the excessive posting, please in future use the edit button instead of double posting =) this way it doesn't clog up our thread with multiple posts, thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
KK

PS-this is incredibly appropriate,no?
Last edited by Leak14; Sep 23, 2008 at 02:15 AM.