Ranking
Original Post
Tori-Meet Au
Sup guys, A little while ago, Gorman made a thread in ToriPrime saying he was coming over to Queensland, Australia for a few days. It quickly evolved into the idea to have a little ToriCon thing. In the end it was going to be me, Gorman, Przero and Dalliance. Gorman never showed up. It was [...]

More...
Did you guys had to make big journey to that place?
Last edited by Hero; Jul 18, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
i think i had the biggest journey to be completely honest.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I definitely would of gone if I had the chance, sadly I'm moving soon, so yeah. Sounds awesome though.

Maybe include live streamed tournaments and other things of that nature. Yeah, I like the idea.
Last edited by Rainbowz; Oct 3, 2011 at 02:09 PM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Sucks that Gorman didn't come.
That kind of ruined it.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

yeah it did, we were hoping he would make it to be honest, but unfortunately he had stuff to do.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
If somebody could post up the link to the thread to show what gorman said it would be funny.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
If somebody could post up the link to the thread to show what gorman said it would be funny.

It was in Tori-prime board. You need toriprime to see that thread.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post

This is what Gorman said;

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Yeah I totally failed. Turns out I had a lot of things todo today that I thought would be done yesterday. Would have loved to be able to make it -.-

Glad you guys had a good time though!

:<
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."