ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
Dosing is when someone sends massive amounts of garbage data using a program to a host (the forums), resulting in the host(forums) being overwhelmed and going offline.

Okay, tho I totally don't get it how does it let the acquire more TCs... It totally doesn't explain. I guess. =(

btw thx for answer
Originally Posted by BakerdreamZ View Post
Okay, tho I totally don't get it how does it let the acquire more TCs... It totally doesn't explain. I guess. =(

btw thx for answer

Because they were farming the tourneys...
Tourneys payout 500-750 tc.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
You say this... but do you not see that Toribot has 20,721 posts? -_-
Anywho, thank you Toribot. c:
Very helpful.
Shout out to MrAakash for the interview! Cheers mate. <3

Yay, finally some recognition. Cheers right back at you.
Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
Well, he only has that many posts because when someone submits a report on the forums, the Toribot posts a thread/post on that report for the staff to check.

Also from 750 tc tournaments in a few days they got 1kk tc? lolwut. That's 1,333 games, and you can only play 100 games a day meaning that it would have been over the course of 14 days, not a few days but I doubt that they would play 100 games of 750 tournaments a day, right? Or they could just do it all day on alt accounts, who knows.

Probably spamming alts or something.
I'm not going to go into the semantics of how exactly its done so as to not encourage or tell people how to farm even more tc, even though that should be fixed by hampa's tournament revamp.
Originally Posted by BakerdreamZ View Post

btw thx for answer

It doesn't help you farm tc. They two are mostly unrelated, but are being done by the same people.

Also thanks for reading the blog people.
Last edited by Text; Nov 20, 2012 at 03:02 PM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by jigyansu View Post
maybe i can investigate further using my alts.
i will try to find more info and keep reporting.

That implies that you're going to try and farm or something.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by MrAakash View Post
That implies that you're going to try and farm or something.

I think he can't, 500tc tourneys are down, so:
Thanks MrAakash, very helpful info. Damn Russian Mafia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
Interesting. I wouldnt mind if the tourneys were not placed back but thats just my opinion. Really because i never used them hehe. But i think there should be some sort of new rule stating the amount of tc per $ allowed in a tc transaction, mostly because of the recent members who are buying tc with $ and then earning tc by buying low and selling high. I believe this ruins the point of toribash. Some arent even playing the game but using the forums to earn money.. Probably wouldn't help this farming problem in anyway but again thats just my opinion. Well thats i gotta say for now hehehe
Because of the scamer that is called 'Dramer' that was farming on tourney and hacked the forum with his systems i lost 100$ by trying to by toricredits from his new bought account
but i didn't know that he was 'Dramer' i just knew that he have cheap toricredits for sale,
now he's banned and toricredits that owes to me are on his account 'Parkin' and i lost money that i was keeping and + money that i lent from my friends to buy that fking toricredits...now because of him there aren't tourney, and administration doesn't want to transfer toricredits from his account to mine because he still have them but hampus just don't want to...maybe for him 100$ are nothing but for me it's a lot of time, lot of work and ideas.

Thanks a lot to Russian scammers that attacked toribash, farmed and made profit but we, victim are now without nothing..just nothing