what the fuck
3 Votes / 21.43%
*Run*
2 Votes / 14.29%
Memes
5 Votes / 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I liked the part when you done a double kick of doom over the other guy in the spar. He was shitting his pants in terror. The madmen had lots of flow and made uke go to his mummy. Overall i'll give you a 0.1/10. Good job you magnificent bastard
Thanks guise #love
-----
Oh and I would want some more CnC. Thats the point of me posting here.
-----
Oh and another spar
Attached Files
SPAR - Kouta360 VS Victor.rpl (511.8 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by VICTOR; Nov 25, 2014 at 06:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
Yeah just like largekilla except ehh fuck it just like it.

Thanks.
-----
New Replay: Clean
Credit to BuZe for the opener

-----
Oh and Second edit
Attached Files
#Victor - Clean.rpl (144.8 KB, 23 views)
#Victor - Dirty.rpl (128.6 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by VICTOR; Nov 26, 2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
clean - i mean it wasnt bad but i feel like the end was just made in 10 minutes

the little kick that tapped the hand was cool but the elbow dm looked like an accident and it looked messy when your knee and shin hit when you're meant to be hitting with your foot

also the chest getting stuck on your foot was kinda shit, you could have just repositioned the kick and that would have been solved. you slowed down quite alot when you landed which looked ugly. try avoid that.

you looked like you fell over before going into that next jump

jump itself had alot of potential, using the arm and leg at the same time can generate a fuckton of height and spin, however that potential was not used. you used the arm and leg almost at separate times and that looked ugly but also killed your momentum making you go for that last kick which imo looked balls.

you could have done a full spin around or something and made it look alot more flashy but instead went for that kick on the torso which killed your flow and everything

jump into pose was meh and pose was meh and replay bugged and w/e, i'll just stop stating the obvious now

start was cool and the first kick was decent but it went waaay downhill from there

dirty - better

the punch this time around was pretty clean, but your transition into the pose was pretty awkward and could have been simplified quite alot.

the twitchy leg kinda ruined the step, and i know people say that being relaxed is good or whatever but personally i think you should have had a much more held-up pose than that.

could have just pressed c after the punch and posed kinda nicely there

punch was still pretty fuckin cool
Last edited by Dezrai; Nov 26, 2014 at 04:27 PM.
baha
Made a little bit of a modification at the end just 4 U Dezrai!
Attached Files
#Victor - Dirty V-2.0.rpl (128.4 KB, 22 views)
really nice replay but i think you could have worked more on that pose such as: stay on flat feet, dont have your legs as separated etc. also, the punch looked a little akward as you extended it a little too late making it look like you are some kind of piston if you know what i mean. fix these and the replay should be pretty much ultimate.

8/10
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I agree with mackanak01 about the punch. I think you waited to long to extend your arm and it made it look out of place. Kick was nice, but I didn't like how you get the arm to dm with your knee, but that's really minor and hard to see. Pose was ok, could have been better. Other than that it was a pretty good replay.