Toribash
I can't seem to find a genre to describe the type of game I'm looking for, but I wanted some kind of survival game, where you're out in the wilderness and need to build stuff to survive. I've tried Wurm Online and Haven and Hearth for now.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
It was this old space ship game where you'd fly around with somebody who'd be playing with you on the same keyboard. You guys could fly around and shoot rocks until you reached a water source, and the water would flow out. You could make rivers and stuff. Basically you'd adventure with the guy next to you in space ships. You couldn't hit the rocks dead on with the ship, though, or some bad shit happened...I think I should mention this is a side scroller video game. Gogogogo.
ψ|TRG|liveCRUX
Im looking for some kind of game like WoW but free ( im already paying for wow) where there are bosses pvp and stuff.But mostly ill enjoy some pvp.
I wanna find a RPG with guns in it...
not Space Siege... already played it and wasn't funny
Originally Posted by Anestesic View Post
Im looking for some kind of game like WoW but free ( im already paying for wow) where there are bosses pvp and stuff.But mostly ill enjoy some pvp.

Runes of Magic
Allods Online
RAWR | Team Aikido | OLDA
Im looking for a fighting game. Like street fighter or like rumble fighter.
My computer isnt the best, but dont give me a super small crap game because of that.
Not a fighting game as in swords and guns, just fists.
Graphics should be good, (better then street fighter :P).
Must have a free option, and nothing like maplestory. XD
EDIT:
Not dungeon fighter..
Last edited by Kegg; Jul 19, 2010 at 09:47 AM.