Toribash
Original Post
Mac Problem Launching Toribash
So yeah, it just stopped working a few weeks ago, I've tried older versions and asking in #support. So yeah, go crazy with solutions. I've tried rebooting.

information ;

The same things happens to me when I add new replays.
Delete the first replay and it should work again.
Something just happened to me a few minutes ago where it says that the application is damaged.
Zinx and blood, the only think that has worked for me what that happens it to make use that you have it in your Mac HD or applications section, remove the first replay and try until about 2 times. But when non of those worked for me I just deleted Toribash and all of its folders. Then find a version you like and reinstall it.

Sorry but that is all that I know, and all of those things above have worked for me in the past/yesterday.
Last edited by Toast; May 4, 2011 at 09:54 PM.
Moved to application folder, still nothing.

Thanks for the help anyway, and I've tried past versions, any you suggest would work better?
You dont have to delete the preloaded replays. You just have to remove the first one that you made on the list. Delete the first replay you made that appears either before or hampa's head kick.
I haven't saved any replays, I just installed it a few hours ago, and hasn't worked since.
Have you updated you Mac recently? Because sometimes this also happens when you don't update for a while.
Same with me , Zinx...
i got a PPC and trying to launch toribash...it launched...then it brought me to the screen and..ili got that caution that u got...i have reboot and still cant launch toribash...
but..i got the solution....delete your toribash folder and reinstall toribash..it works for me... maybe this helps :3
we rub a mexican monkey