ES Recruitment Drive
I Need Help With My Run (And Tip's On How To Start Running After I Jump And Etc. Here Is How I Run (msg me in skype or steam for more deatails
steam: TGH-TheGameingHotDog
Thank's for Any Help I Can Get)

contract abs
contract hips
space 2x
contract right hip
relax right knee
space 2x
contract left hip
relax left knee
extend right hip

the i repeate
contract right hip
relax right knee
space 2x
contract left hip
relax left knee
extend right hip

Dureing The Video Around 1:29 My Tori Dose That (about 300 frame's into the spar) and from there i need to jump/roll or i just flop around.. How Do I Fix This??
And How Do I (Dureing The Spar When Im In A Good Stance) Get To A Point Were I Can Run/Walk To My Enemy?

One Last Thing How Do I Stand Up After The Fight Is Over? Or Turn Your Tori To Face Your Enemy Dureing The Walk/run?

P.S A Good Set Of Walking Step's Could Help Me To
Last edited by gam3r4life; Oct 6, 2015 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Forgot To Add A Text On How Do i Stay Standing Up & How Do i Turn
Also guys maybe someone have took this up already...

Youtube run:

after you land the run then he started with the hips
hold the abs before you start using the hips because first time I made youtube run I didn't hold the abs and that is maybe why the run was so fast at the beginning.

If Im right let me know

Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
Also guys maybe someone have took this up already...

Youtube run:

after you land the run then he started with the hips
hold the abs before you start using the hips because first time I made youtube run I didn't hold the abs and that is maybe why the run was so fast at the beginning.

If Im right let me know

yes you are right
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
It is in the description of the video, but I think not much people read the description... Maybe should I add a notification at that place to explain that the abs is holded ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
It is in the description of the video, but I think not much people read the description... Maybe should I add a notification at that place to explain that the abs is holded ?

Yea because It confused me first time when you just started to say what we are gonna do with the hips.

When sparring, how do I use my tori to make an 180 degree turn? Like if I have my back to my opponent, how do I make it so I have my face to him ?
Any tips ?
> Piratez
Turning is a mission for the whole body.

Use one leg to push in the direction you want to turn and the other leg for support/momentum/whatever.

Use torso for momentum/balance.

Turning is essentially a small jump except that instead of pushing upwards, you push to the sides to cause rotation.

Most of all, play around with turning. Do spars and just try to spin around and you'll get the hang of it.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Help?
Err please help I can run pretty good i guess but the launcher needs work and i cant stop myself without screwing off everything! I cant horse stance. And also any parkour mod i do i can never jump (trust me i watched how to spar and how to free run like 5 times each no luck) The pros make it look easy. Can someone pls help?(also i cant run again once in horse stance No clue)
Attached Files
horse stance fail.rpl (30.2 KB, 19 views)
jump fail.rpl (48.6 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by HyperBlood; Oct 22, 2015 at 11:01 PM.
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Man your horse stance wasn't a horse stance, the glutes need to be extended a bit and a bunch of other stuff, you also need to work on the actual run.
Your run is the main reason you are having trouble with the other stuff, the jump in the beginning is quite bad, and that makes the rest of the run skew and off centre.
In terms of you trying to jump, I assume you are trying to launch, in that case, you need to extend your hip more and extend the same glute so your leg gets behind you to give you forward momentum. Like in my replay
Attached Files
launch.rpl (88.1 KB, 12 views)