Ranking
Original Post
My Pivot Animations
Hello this is my first topic on this forum.
*I hope you like this I only have one that i wanted to upload cause its probilly my best im getting better*

Gun Shot
Re: My Pivot Animations
Ok... but I dont know how to make it .GIF, how do I make it?

Stop using too much glow! ~ Kiwi
dude one thing the pivot is not choppy exept for the drop. Also a gun doesn't fire a beam. It needs a blast and a really tiny line as bullet.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by Hamade View Post
dude one thing the pivot is not choppy exept for the drop. Also a gun doesn't fire a beam. It needs a blast and a really tiny line as bullet.

... Do you seriously think that it's not choppy?!
Of course it is choppy! you gotta work on that dude, more smoothness, more easing, more almost every thing! lol! (i dont meant to be rude thou... )

try to make something more smooth, like this:

Last edited by Mouta; Jun 14, 2007 at 05:28 PM.
Well it is choppy but not as choppy as most beginners. I mean dude my piv was a two basic .stk s fighitng and it was choppy as hell and was being flamed so bad it almost got stickied. He did in fact a good job for an beginner.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Well... if you say so... the only thing i said, was that it was kinda bad and is because i started with pivot at about a week and a half ago, and have never animated before, thats why i said that! I'm not saying he didnt did a good job... but you gotta see things how they are, you gotta be hard sometimes, so that he improves faster... at least thats what i think!