Toribash
Lan is pretty nice. I bet I can get Diamond there pretty easily.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
If you have at least half decent knowledge about the game you can 1v9 all games up to gold or even platinum.

Deal with it, you're a piece of shit at the game and stop making excuses for fuck's sake.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Truth is your all nothing but rude as fuck. Simple as that. You think you are all pro's but constantly talk shit to people. Why not show positive feedback instead of constantly say what people do wrong? Or is that not possible for you guys?
This is also the LoL community, but within the Toribash community as well. You aren't escaping from anything. And you guys need to chill.
My Replays
Add ya boii N/a
IGN: Riven Is Cancer
I'm like G5
P.s if you add me shoot me a pm with your tb name.
Last edited by Deadmau5; Jul 15, 2015 at 04:51 AM.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
Truth is your all nothing but rude as fuck. Simple as that. You think you are all pro's but constantly talk shit to people. Why not show positive feedback instead of constantly say what people do wrong? Or is that not possible for you guys?

our attempt at positive feedback was for you to get your head out of your ass and notice that you're doing things wrong and it's not ur "noob team fider i deserv plantium!21!"

is positive feedback meant to be "i know u lose every game but u go 2/1 and hog kda until the game ends so good job!11!"
baha
Yeah, vvvortic is Plat if you don't know already. So please don't say he's Bronze in the Youtube comments. You'll make yourself look stupider than vvvortic.
My Replays
Originally Posted by alkard View Post

I didn't see any of us telling you what you were doing wrong? BuZe asked for advice because he wants to get out of bronze, so I obliged and wrote up a few tips to help him achieve his goal. You jump in saying:

Ok, Ima stop you there hyde. I played a game with you before. and saw several mistakes from you.

You want to claim that Most people are in bronze because they belong there. When in reality Some of us are bronze because we cannot carry every possibility alone 1v5.

grant it most are capable to do 1v3 or 1v5 except vs hardcore cc/teamwork.

A. Of course I make mistakes, even LCS pros make mistakes. That doesn't mean that you're equal to them or me.

B. If a guy with no arms could make it up to diamond playing with his feet, that's not luck. That's hard work, skill, and dedication. Putting it down to luck is taking away from and belittling the man's accomplishment.

So, first of all, get your nose out of our business. You weren't even a part of the conversation until you decided to butt in with your stupidity and shit up the thread.

Secondly, if you don't plan to improve, we don't give a shit, just stop acting like you have any sort of clue as to what you're talking about.

And last, I couldn't give 2/3rds of a shit what rank you are, because, and let me say it again, I was not talking to you. I was not talking about you. I was giving the guy advice on how to achieve his goal, the only reason for you to butt in is attention. Go get it from somewhere else.
Hoss.
The only logical solution is that you two one V one. LETS GO, FIRST BLOOD, FIRST TOWER, OR 100 CS.

BEST OF 3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]