Ranking
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Dude I did dipshit. Dont say i did bad. I know how to adapt You have no diea how much damage that Diana and sona was putting out. They hit Hard enough and they never sat alone My team always seperated. Which is not my fault. They never stuck together. Think about that. I had a FoN and spirit vidage for the passives alone kid.

what the fuck? Sona does not hit hard except maaaybe in lane, and even then she has the same effective health as a minion. Sona should not be a damage threat... Even ap sona isn't that good.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Attack Speed Jayce. Ha

I don't insult builds anymore because of shit like this.
their team won with Jayce's retarded AS build.

I could had probably probably build Frozen Mallet Janna and won if the team did better their selves

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Froggven IV mid vs TSM omg so much fun to watch.

1. Hug walls well running away from 4 people, Flag > Q's over wall. h4h4h4h4

2. Teamfight breaks out near blue buff and Froggen gets caught. Lol nope jk Flag > Q over to blue buff. TSM then 5v4's Clg.eu and Froggen chills while taking blue buff, then...

DEMACIA!

He jumps over blue buff wall with his ultimate and slams down one of TSM members dying in the process.

Froggen needs nerf.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
This is why I love Rengar. Get away with the most stupidest shit.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
what the fuck? Sona does not hit hard except maaaybe in lane, and even then she has the same effective health as a minion. Sona should not be a damage threat... Even ap sona isn't that good.

Well, if You will give me fully AP built Sona on lane as a support (of course, less wards), enemy support will shit brix when maxing Q and doing q+power chord harass combo. :-)
did WE beat m5 last night? I saw the first game where misaya owned with tf.
inq.
You people know nothing about mundo if you think he is a full blown tank

He is just a regen tank and all he ever will be.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
did WE beat m5 last night? I saw the first game where misaya owned with tf.

they wrecked them even harder in game 2 if i recall correctly

Originally Posted by Toon View Post
You people know nothing about mundo if you think he is a full blown tank

He is just a regen tank and all he ever will be.

why don't you just give up? no one wants to listen to you ramble at how you think other people suck even tho you're probably the problem.

Easier version to understand: You suck at this game. Don't act like you know everything, because you don't.
Last edited by laststand; Nov 30, 2012 at 03:01 PM.
I'm a fucking professional!
Is that possible?

First game was like 18-3

And a 20k gold difference.
inq.