Ranking
Original Post
Hour long toribash video tribute movie...
So I have had this idea for a while. Since I'm pretty good at making vids, I want to create a movie. I want to have everyone who plays toribash to create there own move..., There favorite move. legacy move. your way. using your own style and captivity. It can be anything on anymod as long as it uses your style.
I plan to include everyone in this movie .

I want this video to have
-wallies
-replay frame passing
-also use this script if needed http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=143968

I have shaders so thats why this event will be almost finished by the time they come.

There will be compensation of tc and also with your own name on the movie when your 5 seconds of fame come up. I plan on spending "OVER" 350000tc on this video and extra for the people that help me with wallies-frame passing-and script moves. so If there is 35 people that sign up that means 10000tc to each person or something like that depending on how much you contributed to the toribash community video.

People working on contributing to the movie so far:
-Covah
-kingsta
-corestar50
-stardelta
-zac
-white2
-kaemoflage
-wolfice
-zouph("Smack my bitch up" by prodigy)
-jellyninja
-tengoman
-walid869(The great Divide,Grenade by bruno mars)
-Itachi88(Blackman - Human Traffic ( VIP Remix ))
-somguy/dj-jo
-dexter
-junibug(Dj Gollum - Passanger (Money G remix)
-playerid666
-knighting(Still Alive- Lisa Miskovsky (Benny Benassi Remix))
-filipe994
-wv9
-masterx3(still waiting by sum21 )
-novamage
-cloneone1
-tajuddin47

I need everyone
Last edited by covah; Dec 14, 2010 at 09:53 PM.
Originally Posted by Zouph View Post
Hum. Alright do you want me to make this for you? I'll throw down full credit and only wish for video making credit.

Erm, should get this done.

Friday I get my computer back with my SVP:Platinum Edition, and if I get started on Friday it will be done by... Thursday. Sound good?

sure
dont forget tp put credit and u accept all player even its noob?it will be ugly
Covah, can I just put up some replays here?
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •