Ranking
Your replays showed some skill like setting up that decap so I think you would be a great part of team Greykido. I'm going to put you at council member for now.
Don't Be Racist
Hi, Virtue here. 9th Dan. Been playing since Feb 09. Currently 19 years old, and my GMT is +8. Only play during weekends since I'm pretty busy with uni and work and the TBradio during weekdays and such and hopefully I can be up to par and be able to be a part of this group of greykido enthusiasts.

Here is a replay which I just saved today. My toribash got deleted with all my greykido and other mod replays a few months ago so I can only provide one as of now. Will try as much as possible to include more when I have the time. Anyway I hope you enjoy viewing the replay.

EDIT: Added 4 more replay's to make it a total of 5. Might be less exciting as the first one was but it should suffice.
Attached Files
Greykido1.rpl (65.9 KB, 9 views)
Greykido2.rpl (46.4 KB, 4 views)
Greykido3.rpl (68.2 KB, 4 views)
Greykido4.rpl (49.2 KB, 4 views)
Greykido5.rpl (38.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Virtue; Aug 25, 2014 at 10:04 AM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Virtue, your gonna be a trial for now untill you provide all the replays, then im gonna look at them
Don't Be Racist
Beware Virtue that you only have so long to get replays in no matter how good that replay was, a rule is a rule
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Beware Virtue that you only have so long to get replays in no matter how good that replay was, a rule is a rule

2 and a half weeks left, I know, Eddy. Will try to add within that timespan.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Application by Hoco

Name: Hocok
GMT: (+04:00)

U GUNNA B REKT SKUM

Replays attached.
Attached Files
decapaiki2.rpl (35.5 KB, 4 views)
splitaiki.rpl (30.4 KB, 4 views)
splitaiki2.rpl (48.9 KB, 4 views)
decapaiki.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)