Toribash
Added 4 more replay's to match the requirements on the first post.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by HOCOK View Post
Application by Hoco

Name: Hocok
GMT: (+04:00)

U GUNNA B REKT SKUM

Replays attached.

all your replays except the first just seemed to be the same snap kick at the start. No throw replays or saves.

No from me.
-----
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Hi, Virtue here. 9th Dan. Been playing since Feb 09. Currently 19 years old, and my GMT is +8. Only play during weekends since I'm pretty busy with uni and work and the TBradio during weekdays and such and hopefully I can be up to par and be able to be a part of this group of greykido enthusiasts.

Here is a replay which I just saved today. My toribash got deleted with all my greykido and other mod replays a few months ago so I can only provide one as of now. Will try as much as possible to include more when I have the time. Anyway I hope you enjoy viewing the replay.

EDIT: Added 4 more replay's to make it a total of 5. Might be less exciting as the first one was but it should suffice.

I really liked your suplex save in replay 3. Too bad it was a draw that would have been an amazing win. I loved the straight up suplex in replay 4.

Still a yes from me.
Last edited by sledgren; Aug 25, 2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Duel?
Come on, Stealth. Tell them. :c
Last edited by Aeon; Aug 25, 2014 at 09:26 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Virtue your replays were amazing so your in

Hocok, I know how good you are in-game and seen you play before. Even if you replays are just ok your in
Last edited by Eddylee; Aug 31, 2014 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't Be Racist
that replay changes my vote for you a yes to a no but it don't matter anymore because you were already accepted :}

and yeah GM greykido event coming up in September...... I think??