Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Internet View Post
kenny is single handedly carrying his team, the only one in his team who can show up is apex, but he is inconsistent.
and yet titan is still a top 10 team who beats top teams pretty often

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
just so you know kenny has single-handedly carried his through most of the past 6 months of tournaments
his team is mediocre at best compared to him with apex the only real "good" player, which he's nothing still
kenny can pistol, rifle and awp beyond most of these other kids on his team
the only reason he's not on another team is because he won't leave apex and ex6, please get your shit straight

kennyS is his teams only player

lol 5 kenny's prepare your anus.

Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
kennyS is <3
kennyS is lyf

I think he is the 3rd best player in the world currently.

kenny is mlg
-----
got a sexy mw nitro -s from a bet on lounge, had 2 stickers on it one of them being holo lounge didn't give me the dictionary for once woo.
Last edited by BANG; Mar 5, 2015 at 02:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Eh, I still see him like he was when he first joined Titan, he sucked ass and was nowhere near good enough to replace shox. Maybe I misjudged him and that impression of him has stayed with me since. He may carry his team to oblivion but from what I'm seeing he's not a god like he's made out to be, he's inconsistent just like the rest of Titan imo. Again, my judgement might be clouded by the fact that I just recently started paying attention to pro CS again. :L
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post

I rly want out of s1 pls halp
1 liek = 1 prayer

get a decent premade on a weekend rek and just play until you rank up,
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Eh, I still see him like he was when he first joined Titan, he sucked ass and was nowhere near good enough to replace shox. Maybe I misjudged him and that impression of him has stayed with me since. He may carry his team to oblivion but from what I'm seeing he's not a god like he's made out to be, he's inconsistent just like the rest of Titan imo. Again, my judgement might be clouded by the fact that I just recently started paying attention to pro CS again. :L

i dont see how you could think he sucked ass, maybe not as good as shox back then but still

also kenny is one of the most consistent awpers, you should just watch him play a couple games to see

some recent things that were neat:

he might be made out to be too much of a god sometimes, but i think tons of it is justified
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
i dont see how you could think he sucked ass, maybe not as good as shox back then but still

also kenny is one of the most consistent awpers, you should just watch him play a couple games to see

-snip-

some recent things that were neat:

-snip snap snoop-

he might be made out to be too much of a god sometimes, but i think tons of it is justified

Damn, that is actually really really neat. Guess I was wrong, those are some pretty sick shots.

Here is a highlight from my personal favorite player, shoxie. I think he's lost a lot of his luster lately, but hopefully he'll make a comeback at Katowice. EnVy will need it to beat Fnatic :L

here's another one, most of the stuff isn't as impressive though

Last edited by NotShadow; Mar 5, 2015 at 06:19 AM.
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
1v1 awp me holy
add me : imthehobo

i officially have found 2 people from school that play csgo that i didnt know about bin the past day

request sent.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
clg is garbage and denial is good the one time i bet high on clg. welp..
Anyone Got Glock Catabomb And Atomic Alloy

M4A4-S Atomic Alloy [New Factory]

also Gold Nova III