Toribash
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
I can ignore it most of the time with daily activities, but if the environment gets slightly quieter, it's noticably there. The first 2-3 nights (not counting the gig) were pretty shit, now I'm getting used to it, and I can finally sleep, but I'll still need to change a lot of my habits.

some days i wake up and don't hear it at all. sometimes it goes weeks, even months. but there are days (usually when i've slept bad) when i wake up and hear it worse than i would have any other day. though, as with anything else, it gets worse when you think about it. when you do activities (doesn't even have to be loud ones) it usually goes away, just because you're not thinking about it.

what i'm trying to say is that when you have gotten used to it 100%, you usually get by even by living like you would have before. though obviously when you think about it, you're going to hear it, but i mean doing pretty much anything which'll make you think of that certian thing, will make you forget about the tinnitus.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
some days i wake up and don't hear it at all. sometimes it goes weeks, even months. but there are days (usually when i've slept bad) when i wake up and hear it worse than i would have any other day. though, as with anything else, it gets worse when you think about it. when you do activities (doesn't even have to be loud ones) it usually goes away, just because you're not thinking about it.

what i'm trying to say is that when you have gotten used to it 100%, you usually get by even by living like you would have before. though obviously when you think about it, you're going to hear it, but i mean doing pretty much anything which'll make you think of that certian thing, will make you forget about the tinnitus.

Thanks, hopefully. I have to be a lot more careful with gigging though, and I can't accept the fact yet that I will never experience the "complete" silence I did before, so it'll take some time.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by Hours View Post

This is so right. I've had temporary tinnitus for a week or so after a concert where I was wayyyyy too close to the speakers. It doesn't sound like a huge deal at first but always hearing a constant ringing when theres no sound is insanely frustrating especially because you cant get rid of it, just drown it out with other noise. Lesson learned is bring ear plugs if youre near the front at a concert
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
kore and I will make sure you guys are active on the forum.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
/invade

can i post here?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
/invade

can i post here?

For some reason I associate your name with some faggotry from the past, so I'm not sure.
/invade

ok ill wait for other people to post!
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn