Toribash
Original Post
Matrix Mode?
I guess it will be cool if there is an option where you can set the gamespeed in the game rules, from 10x speed until 0.1x speed and make a Slow-Motion-like battle. This should be useful when creating an epic battle in mp with a jousting mod .
Originally Posted by Zireael07 View Post
If I'm reading this correctly, it doesn't affect SP?

Reaction time has nothing to do with how quickly your tori's joints move, as was said previously. Reaction time is how long you have to modify the state of your joints. In MP, you can see how much time you have left to make a move by the circular timer in the top center. SP has no timer, and therefore no reaction time.
°̩ see as if like †ƕ£ replay will be going and it will slow down sorta like make it a movie... That could lead to epic youtube vids
If the 'matrix mode' is on, i hope it's cool to make the sound plays in lower pitch (dm sounds, hitting sounds, etc.)
Eh i dont see much of a differance but yeah i guess
slow motion fights ATm require alot of skill
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
He is talking about, when watching a replay, be able to make the replay go at half speed etc.
/supported
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by karolk666 View Post
Don't suggest something that is already possible...

That just makes what you move slow motion. He is talking about a speed in which the replay shows. If you set the frames and all to move slower, in the replay it still shows it as normal.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I know, and this actually has been implemented in Toribash Wii. I have Wii, but i don't have the game...YET.