Ranking
Original Post
rotational joints
i think there should be some sort of twisting action for the joints, i mean, your wrist and arm can do much more than just flab up and down.

it would only be for certain parts of the body, like head, wrist/arm, and ankle. this would be an addition, since you can already twist your spine.
Not supported. Get some skill. you can do it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Movements for toribash
Like you can rotate more joints and what not to make more realistic and better replays.
Basically, to give a more realistic style, use relax. Also, keeping variation of the chest rotations.
This thread may belong to the Beginner's Sanctuary.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
I think this would belong in the Suggestions Board, for ingame "ideas".

I don't think this is really a good idea, considering a lot of new players have a hard enough time with the joints and possibilitys already given. This would also put unneeded hard work on making the game harder to play, on hampa's part.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I think what he seeks is advice in making replays, so he wishes to know new techniques to look more realistic.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Well look at people like oblivion and jaker.

They have reached the limit on what to do so far in toribash.

If this was added then they could make more great replays for videos which will reach out to more people and make the community bigger.

*Don't ask me why I posted this here because I really don't know.lol

Please move to Game Suggestions.
Ow, if that's the case, I don't support the idea...the joints we have now are more than enough at the moment, and having more joints would cause new players to not understand the game properly and leave.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
^
TB is not really supposed to be Photoshop
Too many options would make it really complicated, and I think Toribash is good because of the amount of complex moves you can make with simple joints that have only 4 positions each.