ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
There should be a rule stating that yoy must know above 75% of the clan before even thinking of applying. And by knowing them, we don't mean that you are in some random server and you say "hello" and the member says, "hi".

No Master, I have no idea who you are and I hate mainstream usernames.

This is a good idea, would prevent random people we don't know applying
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Well judging applications will keep up activity levels if all else fails. Some applications are actually pretty amusing however they may be few and far between. Who knows we may even get a decent applicant but we'd probably have to narrow down what you actually have to do to get in the clan on the first post.
With the little circle of hatred we have going on I feel as if getting unanimous yes's would be quite the feat.
Can I just say now, that I stop reading the applications if I see bad grammar. That's already a no from me.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Alright, that's a pretty good application honestly despite the fact we don't really judge by application. Nomad told me you're a pretty cool guy so I might as well give ya' a chance. So feel free to post around our board and prove yourself to the members whom you don't know(Because 90% of our forum active members aren't in-game active).

<--- is guilty for being 4 of that 10%
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
close enough

I love this, i thank you for this, from the bottom of my heart. i died laughing.
but i'm sad i wasn't the first to post this.
Last edited by Liar; Dec 17, 2013 at 05:44 AM.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Hey Team Girl Scouts, my application starts here:
Im a 14 years girl and i live in France with my parents. I Started playing toribash in 2010,i was Master belt and was named Feed, but then..POUF!!!No more Feed anymore due at to some personal things.. With this account im 1st Global Rank, 1st in greykido and 11th minekido. Im want to enter TGS because i hadded lot of friends here (Tman,Snow,Daxx and Shmevin) and i wanted to make new ones.

I agreed ,this was a short application but this wasnt my attention.My goal with this message is to let you remember Feed, your choice is if u want me or not.

Hope you enjoyed.
Last edited by fantomeex; Dec 21, 2013 at 02:02 PM.
You did not suplex a bear...
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by fantomeex View Post
Hey Team Girl Scouts, my application starts here:
Im a 14 years girl and i live in France with my parents. I Started playing toribash in 2010,i was Master belt and was named Feed, but then..POUF!!!No more Feed anymore due at to some personal things.. With this account im 1st Global Rank, 1st in greykido and 11th minekido. Im want to enter TGS because i hadded lot of friends here (Tman,Snow,Daxx and Shmevin) and i wanted to make new ones.

I agreed ,this was a short application but this wasnt my attention.My goal with this message is to let you remember Feed, your choice is if u want me or not.

Hope you enjoyed.

I* you* had* Doesn't "had" means that they arn't your friends anymore? Correct me if i'm wrong... but yeah, No from me.
Edit: If you're not english I would feel like the biggest asshole in the world
Last edited by Warrior; Dec 21, 2013 at 04:04 PM.