Toribash
I've been playing as Gnash, and i've never been happier to find someone I can actually be decent with in a fighting game.

Gnash for the win.
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
nai and asu are often called cancer but any character can be cancerous if played correctly...

but they are both really good.

It's the katars that really annoy people. I both own asuri and nai. And I couldn't have found a better way to create more salt in this world.
Originally Posted by dank View Post
orion is the most cancer in entire game

Basically passive lances are cancer. Waiting for me to attack then dodge and fucking dair on my fucking ass.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
i have too many plays i like and i'm too lazy to go find them all

these are the most recent ones i think are ok

lol

all these people with skins suck seriously i haven't lost to a single one

got to gold in 2 days with oreo *headbang*

it's pretty interesting with all these high ranking people in low ranks now

every other person i come across has either a skin or a skin + black color

also add me if u wanna play
dude i cant even get silver with ember or hattori sure your skill is rubbing off on me but shit mane i cant beat.. people
also ada is cancer just spamming their shitty neutral sig beating me with 3 lives
cool to see that toribashians are playing brawlhalla , i left toribash a while ago and started brawlhalla in december, its a pretty cool game, it has a nice reddit community, lots of tournaments and teams are getting sponsors now, this game is going big
ok so, I got brawl a while ago, but due to my shitty af internet I never really payed it full attention. Well, my internet is getting better, so I decided to pick it up again. Decided to main Cassidy, love playing her.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
ok so, I got brawl a while ago, but due to my shitty af internet I never really payed it full attention. Well, my internet is getting better, so I decided to pick it up again. Decided to main Cassidy, love playing her.

cassidy is one of the strongest legends atm, guns is still one of the best weapons and 6+dex legends are super strong in this new patch
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
cassidy is one of the strongest legends atm, guns is still one of the best weapons and 6+dex legends are super strong in this new patch

Yeah, I love her guns. her down heavy was my favourite for a while, but falling down light is also pretty neat.
h