Ranking
Original Post
It's Time for Reggae!!!
The most relaxing, peaceful, and care-free music ever created and made famous by the musical legends Bob Marley, Sublime, The Toyes, Bobby McFerrin, The Maytals, and many more.

I know one type of music is not for everybody, but I find that Reggae is a genre that is hard to hate

Discuss about the awesomeness of Reggae.
Last edited by Drummer; Feb 1, 2009 at 03:33 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Bob Marley is epic win.

@ the guy who likes sublime, I just want to warn you that 90% of suyblimes best songs are covers. The self titled CD is all original, and some really good ones like Pool Shark are original, but sadly a good portion of their songs are covers. It sucks, I was NUTS about that band when I was growing up. Its still good music, regardless though.

Any Half pint fans? He did a cameo on a sublime song, it was the lyrics from this song, but most of his stuff is pretty ok.

Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Yeah I didnt know that aye... have u guys herd of katchafire they are a good band aye you should listen to them
I like a de Bob Marley de most good music rasta :3
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.