Toribash
heya

whats mean next error:
Error data/script/startup.lua:47: attempt to index field '?'(a nil value)
Error loading script: bla.lua

but, in spite of this message script works right.
In general that means that in startup.lua, line 47 there was a nil value used as an array index.
You seem to have a different startup.lua than me (propably different TB version) but line 47 is around the hook stuff so I guess you tried to use an non-existing hook.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Having the info from get_camera_info() and the mouse with the mouse_move hook, how would I know where is the mouse pointing in the floor, so I'd get a 2d point with the x and y of the floor pos
There's no easy way, honestly, but the get_screen_pos(x,y,z) func should help you.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
There's no easy way, honestly, but the get_screen_pos(x,y,z) func should help you.

well, I would have to bruteforce it, or atleast make a binary search.
Exactly. There isn't any other option.
If you don't want that you could use the point the camera is looking at. It may not be the best solution but it's fairly easy to write.
Can anyone modify this script Blink. Instead of changing player position, it changes player rotation?
~knight zero~
Short answer: probably not.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
how about some list of Toribash Lua Commands?

or maybe a command to change this to call for the body rotation and change it? if there's a command as such..
blink code:
Last edited by KZero07; Oct 15, 2012 at 12:46 AM.
~knight zero~
The long answer to Yoyo's short answer is:
It's should be possible to move and rotate joints and bodyparts so that tori/uke rotates. The problem is that there isn't a command that does that so you have to calculate the new position and rotation for each bodypart and joint yourself. This shouldn't be too hard but it's a little work.
I'm not sure but I think I remember some glitches that appeared when I tried to rotate or move joints once. But that might be fixed or even just my memory playing tricks on me.

If I find time and motivation I might look into this but I'm pretty busy so don't count on it.