Ranking
Originally Posted by Jere View Post
People postin shit like "why is she/he there" & "why is he/she up there" or "why am I not up there".. like, does it really matter anyway? But still. Natejas is the only god I know.

Isn't that the whole point of this thread?
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
He means that this thread affects nothing other than maybe recognition and popularity

In ABD
In order
From Diamond
you = me
boom boyos
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post

In ABD
In order
From Diamond
you = me
boom boyos

I feel offended!

jk i don't even play the game anymore

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
i actually beat this whole list in duels before, underground g O D
Find me ingame and duel me
no you guys suck

list is an inflated circlejerk, no reason not to add toriboxing given it has a reasonably large community by comparison, and the list is totaly wrong anyway lmao
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Hello why is Bird on the abd?

This guy seems to really hate me for an unknown reason D:

I have been told that i'm pretty good at ABD, natejas can confirm and MAYBE some others can.
I also tend to streak pretty well
-----
Originally Posted by heat View Post
Btw remove bird from abd he doesn't even play he just buys tcs then gives them away to then buys and etc. and etc.

That is so god damn true that it hurts... but i'm sure you can say that I am fairly good at ABD buddy
Last edited by max; Apr 23, 2018 at 03:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump