ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You have to do placements again, but it starts off (supposedly) with your elo being your previous season's rank + 1200 (the start point) divided by 2. Every win and loss (supposedly) increases/decreases your elo by 50, influenced by the mmr in some way, until the 10 are completed, in which case then it plants you in a league representative of that elo.

So it's "possible" to get that rank back, or even gain some.

damn my 1850 elo :c
I think the best purchases of champions that I've ever made was LeBlanc and Talon. Hopefully I'll get Jarvan IV soon though.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
so i guess i know what i do main for now in rankeds etc.
AP assasins. LB, Fizz, Kassa, maybe ahri.. need to see how well i do currently with her.

i usually didnt played fizz cause i dislike his classic skin, and his best skin is on sale atm. so i just got that.. and it feels so amazing to play him again..
first try with him...

asdf

i gotta spam LB, Fizz and Kassa now only :s
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I think the best purchases of champions that I've ever made was LeBlanc and Talon. Hopefully I'll get Jarvan IV soon though.

I agree! haha
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Ezreal ADC. Any useful tips before I use him in ranked?

He has great poke so use it. Recomended manamune for sustain. and his q works with lifesteal.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Zhonyas on the Ramooose He's so fun, best purchase I've had in a while

Ramooose

Rammus is boring as ap go attackspeed/movespeed rammus! So troll in fun!
It's still done, but manamune really isn't a viable pick on anybody anymore. It just takes too long for it to stack up. Situationally, it's still plausible for it to be a useful item, but rushing it is the only practical choice, but it requires too much time for it to reach full stacks. 186 times it needs to stack for it to reach max stacks. 2 stacks every 8 seconds. That means it takes 744 seconds approximately to go from no to full stacks, assuming a spell or aa is done every time it's possible. Or over 12 minutes. Assuming you can rush the 2100 gold necessary to build it at 10 minutes (you should get around 5000 gold if you never miss a creep, never get a kill, and no objectives are taken by 20 minutes, so 10 minutes is a generous guess for when you should get that amount of gold), it would take you at least until 22 minutes to get full stacks. A more relevant power spike can be earned with just sheen at around 8 minutes, or in almost a third of the time. And that upgrades into trinity by 20 minutes anyways, so the power spike happens again.

A.K.A. you might as well just get a trinity force.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Those who do not understand manamune do not realize how useful it is.its more a mid to endgame item. Not made to give insta damage.

Thats why its your 1st item now 2nd or last.