Ranking
I wasn't gunna mention it but now that eki brought it up I just wanna say that I object to your new(ish) avi...
Last edited by Zelda; May 23, 2015 at 01:40 PM.
Good morning sweet princess
Where's the black and red colors? They were a nice pair of colors. Most beautiful I've ever seen.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
He still has #Tribeon but he isn't in tribe anymore??

I'm the reason he changed his sig
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
I'm the reason he changed his sig

I your mum could see you now she would be so proud of you. You dun gud.
I play a decent number of games, nowadays it's mostly tekken, smash and street fighter.

@trocher: maybe, I bet I'm terrible now though =(

I've kind of moved past the red and black thing, my name will always be that color, but I'm not going to deface the dark Lord like that.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I your mum could see you now she would be so proud of you. You dun gud.

I don't know what you mean by that.
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
I've kind of moved past the red and black thing, my name will always be that color, but I'm not going to deface the dark Lord like that.

I'm sorry if you can't answer this, but is there an easy way of telling where his eyebrows end and his sideburns begin because it causes me anxiety every time I see him?
I don't know what you mean by that.

you've done good, Nuggets. your mum will be so proud of you
-----
and ishi, i made you a GIF instead of a picture of spiderman turning to a werewolf :0

This deserves a 20k Tc prize

Last edited by Lust; May 24, 2015 at 10:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I'm sorry if you can't answer this, but is there an easy way of telling where his eyebrows end and his sideburns begin because it causes me anxiety every time I see him?

they are one entity, soon they will consume all of hyrule.

[T]
#hi