VI
0 Votes / 0%
V
4 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Civilization VI vs Civilization V
I personally prefer Civ V over VI, but that's because I always have played V, and VI changed lots of mechanics like how workers work and I think they did the thing like in IV where you can stack units again and make like platoons. I think the game looks way nicer than Civ V though don't get me wrong. I just don't like that I have to learn an entirely new game and I don't have anyone to play it with. So hey if you have it and want to play, message me I guess. XD
I just think none of the civs become great games until they get the dlc they need to be good. Dlc alone makes v better
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Yeah like Brave New World, when they get DLC more for Civ VI I will like it I bet. Do you have Civ VI?
I'm on Pimp's line of thinking - these Civ games tend to be terrible until plenty of DLC comes out and packaged for a really nice price.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Yeah that is why I am probably not going to be playing Civilization for a while.
I think Civ6 is probably the best on release Civ to date. While it definitely can be improved, it's definitely solid on it's own.

I particularly like how they made early aggression actually viable compared to Civ5, since cities having ranged attacks or walls is not the default state anymore. Plus most wonders aren't hella busted.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I see what you mean, but I still would like to see some DLC come in for Civ VI