Toribash
View Poll Results: Should there be an Uncharted Member Lottery
Yes
15 Votes / 75.00%
No
5 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Its an application on the first post at the bottom...fill it out and you're in, because you were good.
-----
Fill out this:

Name:
GMT:
Qi:
Honest rating of yourself:
Why do you want to join Uncharted?
2-3 sentences about yourself:
Were you recommended/invited and, if so, by whom:
2 replays (if not recommended/invited):
What position do you want? (if we do not see great talent in you, you will be asked to be a trainee, in which me and sham shank train you until you are ready.)

Davo, your application doesn't have to be the best since we already know how good you are.
Last edited by sham; Apr 29, 2011 at 02:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
alright so eliwood is definatly active, sham. oh and btdubbs people if the post isnt longer than ur pinky finger, just use pm. thanks it could cut down on spam in the future
I definitely agree with the post above, unless you are requesting a single ally or those 3 words mean a lot. Thank you.
-----
If anyone is looking to apply, feel free guys. As long as your good for your belt, I don't care if you're a yellow belt, BUT if you are a yellow belt you will probably be a trainee.
Last edited by sham; Apr 30, 2011 at 05:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
Name:Savotage
GMT:0
Qi: 304
Honest rating of yourself:I'm alright at judo and aikido, better at aikido.
Why do you want to join Uncharted?Looks like a good clan, going places and all that.
2-3 sentences about yourself:Well, I'm Irish, 17. I'm on most of the time, but might be gone for a while around beginning of june.
Were you recommended/invited and, if so, by whom:yes. Teh Unknown
What position do you want? (if we do not see great talent in you, you will be asked to be a trainee, in which me and sham shank train you until you are ready.)Elite
Ryanw99 was in a recruiting lobby and he punched my head off. Should he be an elite/crafter or a trainee??
-----
Originally Posted by savotage View Post
Name:Savotage
GMT:0
Qi: 304
Honest rating of yourself:I'm alright at judo and aikido, better at aikido.
Why do you want to join Uncharted?Looks like a good clan, going places and all that.
2-3 sentences about yourself:Well, I'm Irish, 17. I'm on most of the time, but might be gone for a while around beginning of june.
Were you recommended/invited and, if so, by whom:yes. Teh Unknown
What position do you want? (if we do not see great talent in you, you will be asked to be a trainee, in which me and sham shank train you until you are ready.)Elite

Savo, Accpeted. Congratulations!
Attached Files
ryan decaping me.rpl (43.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by sham; Apr 30, 2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
sharickkou why do you want single allies? give me a reason to add you
---------
oh and savo i accept you to you're in

Besties with Sham. That is all
dsc looks pretty nice...
lol kay, if u don't want single allies just reject it isn't a problem
k you're added. i just wanted a reason cuz i dont want an ally that just forgets ablout us

Besties with Sham. That is all