Ranking
Original Post
Photography Portfolio
Here is my current portfolio as of now. I'm a major in graphic design with a minor in photography. Wondering if anyone could give me any critique on composition or stuff like that. Stuff near the bottom is more up-to-date.

https://bwsharp18.wixsite.com/bran/portfolio

Not sure if links like this are allowed but if not just let me know.

Nikon d5000
I use mostly my 35mm,50mm, and 85mm 1.4
Lightroom and Photoshop were used to edit/retouch
Last edited by Chilledon; Jan 21, 2018 at 08:57 PM.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Looks very nice, the only thing I could add would be to make your subject interact more with your background when shooting portraits, otherwise it can look a bit dull like

this one

Your steel wool photos looks nice, maybe try to find more creative locations next time, like getting on a high emplacement so that this rain effect is more impressive

Like that

Otherwise I love your tricking photos and you got a sweet bokeh, what's your camera?
Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post
Looks very nice, the only thing I could add would be to make your subject interact more with your background when shooting portraits, otherwise it can look a bit dull like

this one

Your steel wool photos looks nice, maybe try to find more creative locations next time, like getting on a high emplacement so that this rain effect is more impressive

Like that

Otherwise I love your tricking photos and you got a sweet bokeh, what's your camera?

I use a nikon d5000 with my 35mm 1.4, 50mm 1.4, and 85mm 1.4

as for the photo you said about interacting with the background, that picture was taken with a backdrop for the bride/groom of a wedding so there's not much i could have done with him interacting with it.

thanks so much man!
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]