Ranking
Its your graphic card, I have the same problem update your drivers or just buy a new one.
You only see a red box really?
i cannot sign in

error: cannot resolve host name

if i need to login to a old version can you link me it i delete the old ones
Last edited by ToriNaruto; Sep 19, 2009 at 03:00 AM.
What do you mean?
You want the link to download an older version of toribash?
Tell me, 3.7 or 3.6? Wich one you want.
ToriNaruto... you need good internet connection, and maybe the firewall doesnt work! cos i tried to log in school and it did the same thing... hope i helped!
[Holy]
~1 2 s e a 2 1
:P well, void is supposed to "The living vortex draws the life out of your opponents, devouring every inch of light. This is anti-matter at its most powerful!"

but it kinda shines with nonshaders. It could be just great if it still didn't
Texture Trail Bug:

I deactivated my texture trails then gave my texture trails away to my friend and they still appear like they're on me, I asked people in Multiplayer if they can see them, they said that they couldn't.

This isn't too much of a problem though, It's probably not even a bug but I thought I'd report it.
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
Originally Posted by Kaitokwan View Post
Texture Trail Bug:

I deactivated my texture trails then gave my texture trails away to my friend and they still appear like they're on me, I asked people in Multiplayer if they can see them, they said that they couldn't.

This isn't too much of a problem though, It's probably not even a bug but I thought I'd report it.

Just remove them in your custom folder.
Gone