Ranking
View Poll Results: Who do you think deserve to be the next leader ?
Sirss
56 Votes / 65.12%
Xavoz
30 Votes / 34.88%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@orang the creator is inactive,please wait untill some leader/co-leader accepts u as a ally
@warman ik I'm shocked too,trying to be active as hard I can but nothing works no pms,sperically I can't find any electric member plays in-game/online in forum ...

TO ALL who is in electric and ally's and who was in electric,we need ur help to make the clan more active before the death of electric,please we need ur help.....
Last edited by Nokia; Nov 26, 2011 at 09:04 AM.
Originally Posted by noki1119 View Post
TO ALL who is in electric and ally's and who was in electric,we need ur help to make the clan more active before the death of electric,please we need ur help.....

Here to help, what do you want me to do? If nothing specific, I'll work on getting you guys some recruits.

In the meantime, PM all the inactive members and state that they should be active.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by noki1119 View Post
@orang the creator is inactive,please wait untill some leader/co-leader accepts u as a ally
@warman ik I'm shocked too,trying to be active as hard I can but nothing works no pms,sperically I can't find any electric member plays in-game/online in forum ...

the active people has left the clan
so what do you need ? i'm here to help
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
@rafy we need active people for activing the clan..before it die
@EJM I tried,nothing works
@Lonelymonkey we tried hardly and got high topic pages any unofficial clan get....can't get back to 0,we have tried our best
We are dead

Let me tell you a story

1 . Messy Structure
2 . Officialness rejection
3 . Leaving members
4 . Sp4mb0t
5 . No effort for these days

Bye Everyone <3
Please bring back Organiζations board