Ranking
I barely sleep at night it's so hot lol

very nice weather for the beach though
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
yeah its actually brutal. Going up to Awenda Beach this weekend if any of you know it. Im probably going to burn up and turn into a tomato.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
yeah its actually brutal. Going up to Awenda Beach this weekend if any of you know it. Im probably going to burn up and turn into a tomato.

isn't that the beach with a shit load of rocks and no sand?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
yeeee that's the one. There are 4 beach sites and site 1, 2 , and 3 are like that. 4 is nice though. Although the water is apparently very high this year so there might not even be anything there lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm sure it'll be fine either way

do they have a snack bar? or is it just a waterfront
Woooo done all my exams finally. Time to start the summer! Anyone got any plans?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I might be heading up to niagara falls on canada day, but Im feeling like it will be too touristy
Oh damn yeah it'll probably be super busy, but the falls is always pretty fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]