Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Welcome to Key adaptations.

Because the world is pain, happiness is a lie, and your life is meaningless.

I'd like to update. I have finished the show. I cried like a bitch as usual. But the ending was great. Couldn't ask for anything better.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Started reading Youjo Senki. The differences between it and the anime are enough to make it not too repetitive.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Started reading Youjo Senki. The differences between it and the anime are enough to make it not too repetitive.

I heard about that this year, seems a little bit promising.
They follow different paths like FMA and FMAB or the general "mangá has more details and anime is the shorter version of the mangá" ?

I'm happy that i will have a little more of time to watch animes and stuff, but still i haven't found a very convincing mangá to keep me stickied to it, like Gantz did.

Looking to watch 91 days soon.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
A lot of anime dont follow the Manga fully for whatever reason, and it really bothers me sometimes. It kind of makes me want to read Manga. Never have before.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
A lot of anime dont follow the Manga fully for whatever reason, and it really bothers me sometimes. It kind of makes me want to read Manga. Never have before.

the manga is usually better, darker, and more ecchi
you should try to get into manga... anime has been going downhill, but manga
is still just as great
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Mangas often have much more gore which is a big plus.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
kaleid liner manga's kisses aren't nearly as good as the anime's
other than that mangas are generally better than anime
Last edited by cappuccino; Feb 11, 2017 at 07:51 PM.
another exception is Attack on Titan, i'm up to date with the manga, and can safely say
the first season of the anime was better than the manga, we'll see about the second
season, but if it's similar in style and presentation as season one, then it'll probably be
better..
would only recommend the manga as it continues a lot further past the anime..
would probably take a couple more seasons (years at their rate) to catch up in anime form
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Started and finished Steins;Gate. Was a very nice series, and highly enjoyed it.

It was a little slow in the beginning, and really confusing since there wasn't a real explanation for what was happening and who people were. But the mind games were real and kept me thinking the whole time. Kurisu was kind of an over dramatic Tsundere for some reason, but I still loved her as a character.

mini spoiler

Last edited by WeooWeoo; Feb 12, 2017 at 11:34 AM.

I agree with ThePirateKing, the anime is so good that it does make you actually wait for the second season and not go after the manga.

And the coolest part is that the second season is close.

Hi WeooWeoo, glad that you saw Steins, it's a pretty enjoyable anime to watch and keep you stickied to it, but i don't know why people praise it a lot.

I don't know if i missed something, but i think that Steins;Gate is a little bit overrated.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!