Toribash
Originally Posted by OBLIVEION View Post
no because you used what u need
to put in there u should've wrote it down on a paper and plus if u fix it I may consider inviting you
-----

FIX IT!

Ok obliveion did you mean he c/p the application because what you said was pretty confusing lol and you forgot to mention he didn't fill out the Why you want to join this clan What can you contribute to the clan(you need something)(Part two from question above) Why can this contribution help the clan. :/
Yeah Boi is my favorite anime opening
yea
lol yea thats what i meant

(sparrer) (clan Dark Brethren) (always number 1)
(any questions pm me)
Need more members so if you want to join post an app!!!
Yeah Boi is my favorite anime opening
GMT:I live in Portugal
Previous clan: TiP...
Why you left said clan: Because MrBeany Told me i could get in Mecha. And the clan mebers werent active that much
First language: Portuguese
Why do you want to join the clan: Well, i would like to join this clan because, most membersin this clan are parkourers, and i love parkourers, the name of this clan is so awesome and ispiring, and i also see you are very active so :3
What can you contribute to the clan: I can help on parkour and other stuff, you can ask MrBeany, i helped him doing his first roll.
Why can this contribution help the clan: Well, hmmmm, aammmmm, it can teach stuff... idk xD.
What belt are you: Black Belt, but i think there are exeptions º-º.
How do you act be honest: I always tell the thruth, im a reliable person.
In a well constructed Paragraph explain why we should accept you. Really sell yourself make us want to accept you: Well, about this one i can't explain that much, i've heard this clan is full of parkourers and i feel "safe" in a clan when people do what i do...
How often do you play: I try to play almost every time, most of the time in singleplayer to make parkour replays.
How often are you on the forums:Almost everytime i play toribash.
What are your hobbies other than video games and obviously Toribash:I like Skateboarding, and listening to lots of music.
What mods are you best at:Official classic mods(aikido...), and im good at parkour mods offcourse xD.
Replays:
-----
just the last mod and classic replays
Attached Thumbnails
sad ending.png  
Attached Files
!Hal - Waitin For Love.rpl (325.4 KB, 5 views)
!Hal - Im hoome!.rpl (336.4 KB, 5 views)
sky_island.tbm (31.7 KB, 3 views)
joon_teamrunner_pk.tbm (13.1 KB, 3 views)
parkour_house.tbm (26.9 KB, 3 views)
#H Aw Mah Gawd.rpl (62.9 KB, 4 views)
#H Aikido tho.rpl (60.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Halu; Aug 26, 2015 at 02:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
to join your clan
hello im monster147 and curently looking for a clan
im 11 and a 2nd dan blackbelt.
hope i get in soon
GMT:
Previous clan (only put if it applies to you): Godly Tau Rise Sins Akatsuki
Why you left said clan(only put if it applies to you): Godly kicked me Tau wasnt active much Rise didnt war Sins the leader jon is mean to almost anyone Akatsuki Has enough members
Real name(Don't have to put): Yea you dont need to know
First language: English
Why do you want to join the clan(you need a well written paragraph explaining why): Well I like to join the get more friends and newer alliences with newer people
What can you contribute to the clan(you need something): I can participate in almost any war
(Part two from question above) Why can this contribution help the clan: anything you want me to do ill do it
What belt are you: 4th dan
How do you act be honest: lazy and a little tenacious
In a well constructed Paragraph explain why we should accept you. Really sell yourself make us want to accept you: This is only going to be 2 senteces. I was almost the best in greykido any i have trained with a lot of great players.
How often do you play: almost everyday
How often are you on the forums: I'm trying to post more
What are your hobbies other than video games and obviously Toribash: Piano
What mods are you best at:any aikido mod
Meh here you go............. leave now........ are you still here...... fine I'll leave
I Say Yes For Skilman
ima send invite
(any questions pm me)
ima send invite

Hahaha that's funny remember you left anyways thanks for reminding me about him

Hahaha anyways I'll invite you skilman
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
lol
thats y i got off of tb cuz your attitude is so monotnous and your clan
(any questions pm me)
thats y i got off of tb cuz your attitude is so monotnous and your clan

No you you said You got off tb for school or whatever and the first thing you said to me when you got back was if you could have stuff from me no hi or anything but this is definitely not the place for this so hit me up in pms but if I had an attitude maybe I just thought it was "funny" you left my clan and forgot about it and also forgot you were in another clan is all

And also im definitely monotonous and I don't have an attitude and if i do have an attitude when talking to you... You know why
Last edited by KDigityDog; Oct 4, 2015 at 05:12 AM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |