ES Recruitment Drive
Either way I'm pretty sure you are denied ... Thank you taking your time to apply you can re apply when u feel comfortable
Originally Posted by Viipperr View Post
i forgot to leave XD
-----
I left and to let u know that I'm not blue I'm an alt to kabcd but i lost my password

with this account: kabcd
what was your join date and your last activity ?
(give me the year)
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OFRO
So I'll just ask if I can be an ally because I can't try for this clan because the one I'm in currently needs me and I don't have Skype and I would not think about getting it XD sorry. (mostly to kevo) also do it if you love me :3 or does doing this help? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) does that make it for sure? if so... I'll make sure you see XD I'm messing but just asking I can do an app or something if you want but I already wrote all of this so I'm not deleting it so boom.
-----
1. Name: Yolo2146

2. Age: 26

3. Describe yourself ;): I'm human... is that good enough? I like to make shit, which also goes into my job XD... i just realized how stupid this will sound to a bunch of teenagers who have never seen a adult play this game XD whatever - I'm a carpenter. derp XD #whatdoIadd?

4. Ingame/Forum activity: In game=7 once I get in because when clan is dead I am dead forum 4 or 5 but going up, I'm probably lying to myself about that being low

5. Previous clans and reasons for leaving: Clan was dead. that is usually the only reason

6. Any bans/infractions? Why?:nop nope

7. Best/favorite mods: I'm aikido, I can play other mods if needed but then I need to try in order to win

8. Your skype
(one of the main forms of communication in the clan): well f*ck... one second XD... Yolo21462

9.Why choose Laws Of Entropy? Indulge us on your thoughts: I know the leader and I promised I would try - out for it... timing worked out though
Last edited by Yolo2146; Sep 5, 2015 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Because i have to have f*cking Skype <3
Have a Great and Fuck you
Xorm: thanks for your help there bud
Extremelol: invited as promised
You'll: you are under discussion and we will get back to you asap

Good morning everyone !
Nice to see you here Extremlol ;)

And man,isn't this a surprise...
Yolo,long time no talk buddy.
I'm making an exception to you(knowing you and how you handle free form apps(if i remember right,sorry xD))

You're kinda confusing me with the first part of the post,considering you are not in a clan anymore. I guess the same thing happened as with me so that goes.

For the rest... I know you quite well,so you've been invited!

Good morning everyone.
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)
APPLICATION
Name: Brayden
Ingame name: bradybug24
Description: I like video games and sports
Reason for applying: Because I like the clans ideals/goals
Bradybug24,I know you well,and I'd invite you...
but please make a proper app xD
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)
It's a no for me to Bradybug until he actually shows effort to get in