I'm mostly active ingame
My life atm: Playing toribash, out of school for summer
I want to join because I feel I could make the clan better
I have discord. My username is: LegendIzHere#1791
Attached Files
asdsa.rpl (29.9 KB, 4 views)
asdkjasdfjasfd.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
gggggggggggggggg.rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
When you make your siggy back in 2012 so you gotta be mlg.
This is my application
My name is Dylan Wade
I am 16 years old, 17 in April
I am a brown belt, black in roughly 100 wins
I am not really one for the forums unless it is important for me to do so, but if necessary I will change that.
I am on nearly every day if possible, and if I am not something important is happening and I will fill everyone in as soon as I can.
I would like to consider myself rather experienced, I made account a few years ago and they all got to blue belt. (my first of 3 accounts was made in 2013)
Well, I am going to a public school, and I am in all ace classes My father died in 2012, and I am living with my mother and stepfather along with 2 siblings. Other than that stuff, I am a huge gamer, and like just sitting around playing games and listening to music.
I want to join Six Path Sage because I want some people to hang out with, and I want to become a more experienced TB player and learn more than necessary in this game.
My favorite mods are Boxshu, Mushu, ABD, QA, and Greykido.
I have Skype, but I can grab discord.
wassup bozspring or whoever is gonna read this but I want to know if I could create an new acc forget about this one and be recruited with my alt
Sup lol
-----
TheTruStik I would have to see you play in game show up at one of our recruitments and you will be tested
Last edited by Sike; Jul 26, 2017 at 07:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay, will do.
Okay zerk, i can do this. Tell me when your next recruitment is, and i will absolutely be there. Thank you.
Hey My real name is Collin I'm 16 years old.
I am a 10th dan black belt and one 10 - 15 GMtourneys or whatever they are called now
I'm active on the forum not much but that can be rearranged and I'm on toribash almost everyday now that I got back into it.
About me is well I like to hang around outside with chill people and play sports.
I want to join because I've seen the progression this clan is making, and I would love to be apart of it. I feel like I could help this clan so much with wars and making this clan better than it already is. I'm familiar with some of the members already and they pretty chill so I feel like I would fit in pretty good with this clan.
My favorite mods are ABD and Mushu, you will usually find me in the ABD tourney.
I had Discord but I can download it if needed.

Sincerely,
Steelers12
Last edited by Disciple; Jul 27, 2017 at 09:58 AM.
Application Of A Noob
Hello, I am Trixtrip, I am making an (Application) to join you guys because I thought you'd be fun to join, why not?
I am currently 16 years of age, not much to say eh?
My best belt reached was 4th dan black, I've quit for 2 years and I am currently an orange / green
FORUM ACTIVITY? nah, I hate forums, idk why...
What do i do ingame? I just join lobbys and have fun (Mostly tournaments and Betting servers)
MY TORIBASH EXPIRIENCE? Amazing
ABOUT MY LIFE: I feel like I shouldn't answer, I want this private. :L
FAVORITE MODS: Mushu (Ik it sucks..) Any parkour maps. GreyKido (however you spell it..)
DISCORD: ᎠᎥᏉᎥภᎥϮᎩ Ϯ♅ꂅ ꊰԾꊼ#2103 DONT EVEN ASK IF I AM A FURRY! (Nope)
I would have to see how you play in game I added you on discord so I will catch you around in game.