Toribash
Original Post
Hacking
When I am playing a random text on the screen pops up saying "Hacking" and then It disconnects me, It doesn't say to people that 'Player Disconnected. Quit game etc
It says 'Player Disconnected.Hacking'

And then the game keeps glitching and doesn't let me play

the glitch keeps happening to me then after like 10 or 5 mins after few games when a new round begins and I am playing it the frames just get stuck and My opponent gets stuck too
we both can still chat and everything and no one can move or anything and no one disconnects or pings and it gets fixed when one of us does /rec or /spec or something like that and it keeps repeating

I've talked about this on IRC alot but they said they cant help me about this and told me to make a thread in Technical Support

This has happened to me alot now in Public servers and in private servers
and people think that I am hacking but I am not doing it. I didn't Screenshot every time it happened to me because it happens to me daily alot of times and I really get pissed off
here are few screenshots of it happening

ss

Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Seems like you're the only person in community having this issue. Have you tried re-installing the game?

Not yet because I will re install my Os again cuz of some stuff so thinking ill download it again then but if you want me to try re installing it i can try