ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Purchase by PayPal
Yesterday i sold to Fire my full 512 body for 18$, but when he send the 18$ (He really sent), i only got 17$, and this is bad for me.

What i need to do?

Images

Last edited by Bacalhau; Jun 2, 2018 at 01:43 PM.
IG: @Leodois
Can confirm.
I am really new to paypal so I dont know what he had to pay that 1.09$ fee for, so I told him to make thhat thread so we get informed.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Did you click pay as a friend?

but really if they're from abroad, there's not much you can do - a fee must be paid. "If you receive money for goods or services (such as from selling an item on eBay), the fee for each transaction is 2.9% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you receive."
Last edited by Hikou; Jun 2, 2018 at 02:10 PM.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
Did you click pay as a friend?

Pay as a friend would of cost me a fee.
Swiched to paying for goods and it stated that 0 fees will be payed (as showed in the pic) so i used this method.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
You can't really avoid the fee, it's normal for international transfers. Sometimes requesting for payment makes the fee smaller, but idk how exactly paypal decides on the fee so I can't comment on it any further. Also since the payment has already been completed there is nothing much you can do about it, you can't really undo the transaction as soon as the payment is accepted. The only thing you can try is refund option, but even that most likely involves a fee.

Basically the reason why it said "fee: 0" is because you paid as goods and services. When you pay for goods and services the sender has 0 fees, but the receiver might have to pay a fee, while paying as a friend gives you option to select who pays the fee.
Last edited by Smaguris; Jun 2, 2018 at 02:51 PM.
Next time make sure to use one of this pages listed below to check the fees acording of the amount to sent:

Final Free Calc

SaleCalc

The Fee Calculator