ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Application for Obey
I would like to join Obey clan, sorry if this is wrong way to ask cause i cannot find the application rules so i decided to make a thread,

I am 3rd dan black belt and going on 4th in 100 games.
Recent clan: Omega (co-leader) : reason i left: clan died

Specialty: Wushu3 , running, parkour
goals: to learn more on how to comeback

Take your time and think about it.
Hold up here, you were a co leader of omega, but you only have 29 posts...im confused
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
yes bear, i was but, it lasted a month and it was in like 2009 or 2010 and i quited for 2 years. now im back because i have better laptop and internet server. and thanks i will read that link
-----
and Tyzo the thread is close, i can't post a paragraph
Last edited by Bakugan; Feb 14, 2013 at 07:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
in my old clan we gived everyone a chance .... what u say guys if for example chaz test him in parkour and running .... also can u spar?
This is not where we have the discussion zombie, I don't think we gave you the pass to the private board lmao, I'll hit you up dude. If I get the chance I will interview him personally taking the questions from you guys.
Hatt, close this.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag