Ranking
Original Post
The Application Thread
Inquisition Recruitment Thread
For your application, we require you to make it in free written formatting. Try to keep the application as grammatically correct as possible. Same goes for spelling. We want to be able to read what your trying to drive home.

In your application, tell us a bit about yourself (this would include your name, nickname, age, hobbies, GMT. Anything that you feel that we should know in your application, write it). What do you know about the Toribash populace? Would you happen to know any of the current Inquisition members? If so, go ahead and tell us which ones.

Your application will be discussed in private. Feel free to ask one of us (politely, mind you) how your application is going. (We'll just ignore you if we feel like it.)
Last edited by Creati0n; Apr 22, 2014 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Almost about to reopen.
Belt:2nd dan
Recent forum notoriety if any:none yet
favorite mod:judo
favorite mode:mode?
favoritebandfavoritebookfavoriteshoesizeFavoriteca rfavoriteicecream:wait...what.
favorite website:Relicnews.com
what aren't you. tell us the things you absolutely aren't:A mutant, xeno or heretic
why you want to join this clan:I like 40k
and what other games you play: Dawn of War 2

i hope this thing isnt just a joke and that inq is not closed anymore
Why you want to join this clan: I like 40k? I don't need to play with you to say no.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I say no, too.
But, hxc, you do know that this clan is based off 40k... Read the story LordInq wrote.....
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Belt:I am a 4th dan.
Recent forum notoriety if any:*Banned or infractions? None but one infraction useless post.
favorite mod:I love wushu aikido and teakkyon.
favorite mode:wushu?
favoritebandfavoritebookfavoriteshoesizeFavorite carfavoriteicecream:I love aerosmith and bullet for my valentine, I love the book arthur and the knights of the round table. My shoe size is a 9 1/2. My favourite car is probaly a viper.
I love vannila or choclate either way they are awsome.
favorite website: Duh toribash.com?
what aren't you. tell us the things you absolutely aren't: I am not a noob nor a clan hopper.I am not a person that does not like having fun. I am not the kind of person that is a sore loser.
why you want to join this clan: This clan can help me become a awsome tb member and this clan has awsome members. I love the way this clan was made and the founders with its awsome reputation.
and what other games you playz; I play a bit of halo 3 and some Darkorbit but Tb is my main game.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
*hits head about the 40k thing* Shut up!111oneoneeleven lmao

I still say no.

Josemi: You like wushu? Can you pm me a time when you can get online? Maybe this weekend? Thursday Night - Monday Night of this upcoming/next week works great for me.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hax I will be on this sunday most likely so i'll pm you. I love wushu its like my best mod. I am pretty awsome at it in my own words.
Thank you Neved, I will be on today in about 9-10 hours to be tested.