Toribash
lol
-----
better invite me
Last edited by Xao0; Sep 5, 2016 at 09:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
Nah I don't think we like the same type of baking you do.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Whats up homies.

My name is HOPE, obviously, i got a name change recently, i was named Ruins, you probably don't even know me since i'm a nobody, Pimp might remember me from the old days.

(TB) About me: I'm a cool guy to talk to and to chill with, i'm good at sparring, UKE - Bashing, ABD and other mods i guess (i think i'm pretty good at every mod), i can help people if they need it, with either in-game information or forum information.

(IRL) About me: I'm 15 years of age, i live in the United Kingdom, i used to do boxing for 2 years, which was an amazing experience, i like to meet new people and chill out with anyone.

Contact: Since i don't have my own computer anymore, i have no skype, discord or anything else to talk to you guys

I don't really know anything else to talk about, but the past clans i was in was (Roman) [Nitro] (OK) (Y) and [eVo].

if you want to know anything else about me, don't hesitate to ask me, seriously, i don't bite ;)

OH! and i'm going to Spain tomorrow, so i might respond late, i will try my best to respond once i get to a computer.

My GMT is +0

EDIT: I would like to remove my application, sorry.
Last edited by max; Oct 18, 2016 at 11:06 PM.
sometime that shop been close but you reopen that shop up for be in yo clan
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face