ES Recruitment Drive
@Reimu, they're rushing stuff, the anime even surpassed the manga. And the fights there are much more detailed than in the anime.

You haven't seen anything, the stuff that happens in the next arcs are beyond opness, Ainz has his Madara moments lol.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
yeah I can see that yuki
pretty sad tbh, the anime has a lot of potential ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Sry for the spoiler
Who watched kings avatar?chances for s2?

pretty much everyone watched it. the ones who didn't are missing out. its really good shit tho.
for season 2, well idk, it have a pretty good chance.
for now they are going to release 4 ona episodes based on the all-star tournament from the novel under the name of "quanzhi gaoshou ( 2018 )".

also finished the whole berserk thing;

bruh

Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Hunter X Hunter back on hiatus :r
Togashi is legit just publishing enough chapters every year to release a new volume.. then back to hiatus..
at least the manga is still super good~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Just watched the last episode of Overlord, that ending tho. I was expecting something better but eh it's fine for season 2, they were probably setting things up for one of the best arcs of Overlord.

I am so happy that a 3rd season is already confirmed for July. It's going to be effin' awesome!

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Hunter X Hunter back on hiatus :r
Togashi is legit just publishing enough chapters every year to release a new volume.. then back to hiatus..
at least the manga is still super good~

Whenever a dragon quest game is confirmed.

"overlord ep13 spoiler, be warned

"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post

"overlord ep13 spoiler, be warned

another spoiler