Toribash
Original Post
idea for 3d item current belt lumber\abs
I been thinking on how cool would if you have your own current belt as 3d item around Lumber\abs it be nontradeable

be like karate class

" master belt
custom belt
God belt
one belt
elite belt

should use rare+unique colors"
you could rebuy your new 3d belt

for custom belt you can get 3d custom belt editer think as texture could cost 5k " mind blown"

your current 3d item belt would cost tc\$

"but that your idea for prices" anyways hope this was good idea
luv you toribash

plus sorry for my bad sentence english not my strong hold
Last edited by Sanity; Jun 25, 2018 at 01:03 PM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5365562_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
would be better to make it free for every belt that you go up but 2k to buy a belt that you passed maybe?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
if that idea you would like can make it that way
-----
I forgot to add if be good idea buy it from staff or torishop the 3d belt customizer can be bought from torishop
Last edited by Sanity; Jun 25, 2018 at 01:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5365562_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Well, I find this idea interesting. But it would be unfair if it was available for Master Belt up. As the (not all) staffs banned half of the toribash's high belts
[ • HELPER | FAT | TM • ]
like i said in the toribash discord, the custom belts+ can input their own colors for like 2k and have their custom belt title
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I cant find the thread right now, but I'll edit my post when i do.

3D modelled belts have been suggested numerous times, and each time the reason for them not existing is similar; They simply dont look good.

Currently the toribash 3D engine requires objects to be stiff, the hair system is what is used for flowing objects. Stiff belts dont look good, and the hair engine is fucked, so that doesn't look good either.

Once the big boys up top figure out a way to make them look good, they'll most likely be implemented

We have been trying to get some belts, and every now and then the IF group starts rethinking it in order to make it more visually appealing, but as Kore said, they still don't look good.
Hopefully we will find something looking good in both static and movement one day. If you feel like you could contribute to it, feel free to send a .obj file fitting the tori, or a sketch we could work with.
this is troubling me, looks simple to do.
I dont get if it is about the game visuals that dont fit good or about
the shaders that cast shadows and reflective objects appears not as good.
-----
EDIT:

inside a joint with a joint hair
Last edited by dengue; Jul 2, 2018 at 05:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Make em stiff with a tb logo buckel( or how do you call that)
Does it rlly have to be like martial arts belt? Something like boxing championship belt but not that big.

Or make armbands with belt colors...or headbands...that are nontradable and you get for free when you hit qi limit. For xdan belts just make em black with white numbers or lines for each dan. Master belt...hmm...pink and get it over with. And custom is texturable. And god belt...well, just give xioi a pat on the back.
This would be great, and new players will enjoy their new ''belts'' they get for free
Last edited by Insanity; Jul 2, 2018 at 09:24 AM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals